chapter 10

While Lisa is eating peacefully, Rosè and Chanyeol were done bickering.

"Oh by the way! Boys, this is Lisa! The transferee. Lisa, meet Jisoo unnie's boyfriend- Eomma Suho. Jennie unnie's boyfriend- Kai hyung. And this guy is my older brother- monkey!"

"Aish! It's Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol!" Chanyeol flicked Rosè's forehead and shook Lisa's hand then winked at Lisa.

"Nice to meet you, Lisa. Suho here." Suho shook Lisa's hand then Kai shook her hand. "Kai."

"Nice to meet you." Lisa replied with a smile.

"Wah, it's been a while ever since we had a very cute transferee." Chanyeol winked at Lisa again. Lisa giggled in response.

"Yah! Oppa, don't you even dare to flirt with her! She's mine!" Rosè slammed her hand into the table, causing the table to shake.

"You and your gay shit! The amazing Park Jimin already have his eyes on you! Why would he even flirt with a horrible specie like you. He'd be broken hearted if he found out you're gay and trying to claim cutie over here yours!" Chanyeol growled.

"If I hear his name ONE MORE TIME! I'M GONNA STRANGLE YOU!"

"PARK! JI! MIN!!-" Rosè tackled Chanyeol and didn't hesitate to strangle him inside the cafeteria.

The students noticed them but they just ignored them, they witness this EVERYDAY so they're pretty used to this.

Lisa was about to stand up and help them but Suho interrupted, "Haha, don't. They do this everyday, every time. So it's pretty normal if they bicker or even quarrel. It's part of their daily routines. So there's nothing you can do about it." Suho chuckled and kisses Jisoo's cheek.

"Ahh, r-really?" Lisa nervously replied while watching the two siblings.

"Yes, really." Kai answered.

"It runs in their family." Jennie added.

"A-are you sure? Because Ch-chanyeol's face is turning p-purple..." Lisa pointed at Chanyeol, indeed it is in the shade of purple.

"Wait, p-purple?" Jisoo stopped eating and they diverted their eyes to the purple faced Chanyeol, struggling for air.

"PARK CHAEYOUNG!!!!" The four screeched in horror and rushed to stop Chaeyoung from attempting to kill her own brother.

•••

"Now, you may know why you're being called here." The principle said as he turned around with his chair, facing the two siblings, who are clearly glaring bullets at each other.

"Aishhh, THIS IS THE 14TH TIME YOU'VE BEEN CALLED HERE IN MY OFFICE 5 DAYS IN A ROW!! FOR THE LAST TIME, I WARNED YOU BOTH TO STOP FIGHTING!" The principle yelled but the two didn't even flinched.

"Now, I'm gonna give you both 10 seconds to explain why you started again." The principle rubbed his temple and sighed.

"What!? 10 seconds!? Dad, I-" The siblings said in sync.

"TIMES UP! DETENTION. BOTH OF YOU!! DISMISSED."

"What!? That wasn't even 10 seconds!!" -Rosè

"THAT DIDN'T EVEN REACHED UP TO 5 SECONDS!!" -Chanyeol

"That's it!! DETENTION FOR THE WHOLE SEMESTER!"

"WHAT THE FU-"

Jennie closes the door and the three family members' voice can still be heard even from outside the school grounds.