chapter 8

The Chou family along with Lisa arrived in their mansion. The twins changed to their PJ's and went to sleep, Tzuyu is glaring at Lisa most of the time and finally headed to her room.

Lisa changed into her PJ's but suddenly felt thirsty so she went downstairs in the kitchen and grabbed a glass if water and drank it. Lisa was about to head to her room until Mrs. Chou spoke. "Oh and good news Lisa! You're going to school tomorrow." Mrs. Chou winked at her.

"Wait what??" Lisa choked on her water. "I said, you're going to school tomorrow! Isn't that exciting?? You've been wanting to experience what's it like to be in highschool! Isn't that what you wanted?"

"O-oh! I was just shocked! I'm so happy! Which school Mrs. Chou?"

"Shinhwa Highschool! Mhmm! The school where Tzuyu study too!"

'What!? Anything but there!!' Lisa mentally screams.

"O-o-oh! Yeah! Sh-shinwha....... H-highschool! B-but isn't that a bit too much? I don't mean to be rude or complaining but Shinhwa Highschool's tuition fees are VERY pricey and you know—"

"Darling!~ it's okaaayyy. We'll take care of that."

"But!—"

"No buts! That's all dearie! Now, off you go to bed!~ You have school tomorrow! Oh and your uniform is already in your room!" Mrs. Chou bid goodnight and walked away.

Lisa mouthed thank you to Mrs. Chou before letting out a sigh and headed upstairs. She tossed herself in bed and fell asleep.

•••

Lisa is now prepared for her new school today. She's excited and nervous at the same time. She's not going to be maid for a while when she's in school, the Chou family hired another one to do Lisa's chores.

She approached the mirror and looked at her reflection. Noticing her crooked tie, she neatly fixed it and pinning her name tag unto her uniform.

Pulling down the hems of her skirt because it was short for her, she dusted off her uniform and gave thumbs up at her reflection. "You can do this Lisa. I-it's your first d-day in school!"

"Lisa!! You have to go now! You know you can't be late, especially when it's your first day in school." She heard the maid calling for her and dashed downstairs with her new backpack.

She bowed 90 degrees to Mr. and Mrs. Chou before skipping outside the mansion. Once she arrived at the car, she saw Tzuyu was already sitting there. Lisa just ignored her and went inside the car.

While driving, Lisa asked, "Why did you do it?"

Tzuyu scoffed, "You know the reason." she looked at her newly polished nails.

"What? For me not to attend last night?" Lisa said as she leaned her head to the car window.

"Oh, it doesn't seem like it? Look here, bitch. I'm gonna make your life a living hell, especially when you're going to my school. Since you're still a maid, you still have to follow MY orders." Tzuyu exclaimed and the car pulled over as they reached Shinhwa Highschool.

Lisa first exited the car then Tzuyu, Lisa flashed a smile at the driver and mouthed thank you before the driver drives away.

"Sorry Tzuyu, but since I'm OUTSIDE the Chou household. I'll NEVER follow your stupid orders. It'll just waste my time in school. And also, you're far more worst than Satan himself, you don't have to make my life a living hell, your merely existence is enough." Lisa spat back.

Tzuyu was shocked but didn't showed it. She huffed and started walking. Lisa grinned in victory as she started following her from behind.

'If you don't want to serve me, then fine! I'll even make sure you won't serve at the mansion anymore.' Tzuyu said to herself.

When they arrived in the hallway, the students looked at their direction. Tzuyu smiled at them and waved, she tried to get their attention but their eyes were on Lisa.

Tzuyu looked back and glared at Lisa angrily. This was the first time she didn't have their attention since she transferred in Shinhwa Highschool.

Like, THE FIRST TIME. Usually, they would smile and wave back at her, some would even wink at her then walk to her side.

But today isn't her day anymore. Tzuyu couldn't take her anger anymore so she stomped away, leaving an uncomfortable Lisa.