chapter 1

It was night time, the crescent moon beaming, the stars twinkling, the wind blowing through the trees, everything is quiet and peaceful... Until..

"LISA, YOU BITCH!! GET YOUR ASS RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!!!" Inside a big fancy household, a girl with brown hair yelled as she slammed her hand on the table.

"Yes?" The girl named Lisa appeared in the dining room, shaking.

"What. Is. This?" She asked, pointing at the juice in front of her.

"I-it's j-juice-" Shaking Lisa said.

"Of course I know what juice is! You think I'm stupid, do you!? Ugh! Where's your manners!? And what did you put in this juice!? Did you put poison in it!?! Are you trying to kill me!?!!" The brunette said and threw the juice at Lisa.

"N-no! I would n-never do such a thing! I-it won't h-happen again.." Lisa said as she bowed 90 degrees.

"Well it better be you bitch! Argh! You just ruined my appetite! Go eat this yourself!!" The brunette said as she dumped all the food on the table at Lisa.

"Hmm, you actually look good on those. You should wear some more often!" The girl giggled and then looked at Lisa with disgust. "Miss, your father's here." The other maid informed the brunette.

"Okay, I'll be there."

The girl looked back at Lisa's direction and watches her clean herself and the floor that is now covered in food.

"You better clean that up, bitch. Before my daddy might get suspicious!" She fixes he hair and then skips away as soon as she saw her father.

"Daaaaddyyy!~ how was work? Are you tired from all those work? Let me inform the maids to bring you something!~"

"My, how kind of you my sweet angel. I'm so glad of having a caring daughter like you." The old man on his early 50s said. He looked around and noticed Lisa cleaning the floor.

"Tzuyu, what happened to her?" Her dad said.

"Oh! Uhm, I guess she just tripped- oh my, what happened to you? Are you alright? Are you hurt somewhere?" Tzuyu said and bended down, making it look like she's helping her.

"Listen here, bitch. If you will say a word about this to daddy, I will make sure to make your life miserable. Understand that?" She whispered maliciously through Lisa's ear. Lisa nods even though she wanted to tell all of this to her father.

"Good girl. Now stand up, bitch. Just follow my lead, don't say anything stupid." Tzuyu pinched her arm making Lisa yelp quietly. She violently grabbed Lisa's arm for her to stand up.

"As you alright, Lisa?" Tzuyu's father asked. "I-I'm fine sir. Thank you for your concern." Lisa bowed. Well, she was still relieved that someone is still concerned about her well being.

"She's okay daddy. You can go upstairs and rest now, the maids will bring your needs soon!" Tzuyu chirped and smiled.

"Thank you dear." Her father said and put his hand on her shoulder, he looked at Lisa then nods. Lisa bowed.

Once Tzuyu's father went upstairs, she then pushed Lisa away, making Lisa fall down on her butt.

"Eww, why did I even held your arm!? Now my hand is now covered with germs! I might get sick because of you- or worse, my face might get ugly because of your ugly disease!! Ugh, clean this mess quickly!" Tzuyu stomped away leaving Lisa on the floor.

Lisa stood up and the maids helped her, "Y-you don't need to do that, ahjumma! I'm alright! I'll clean this ASAP." Lisa smiled at them but the maids still know that Lisa isn't okay with everything. They nodded and went away to do their duties.

•••

Once Lisa finished cleaning, she went to her room which is the attic- then cleaned herself. After 20 minutes, she got out and plopped on her bed.

'Why do I even deserve this? Did I did something wrong?' I said as I buried my head and hugged the pillow beside me.