chapter 4

"Leo, Luca! Where are you taking me?" Lisa giggled as she kept being dragged by the twins.

"Mom! Mom! Lisa noona's here!" Luca said. "Lisa noona made it!" Leo continued. Mrs. Chou aka Tzuyu's mom looked at Lisa and smiled. "Oh you're here! Come, let me introduce you to them." She held Lisa's hand and approached the grown ups.

"Hey guys! I want to introduce the little sun flower in our household! Lisa." Mrs. Chou said and Lisa blushed.

"G-good evening." Lisa bowed and looked at the floor. "My, my! Nice to meet you Lisa. I'm Jeon Na Ri." A beautiful woman approached Lisa and shook her hand.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Jeon. You look breath taking- I-I mean! Yes y-you are beautiful -! I'm sorry..." Lisa bowed again.

"No, it's okay! Thank you for the compliment." Mrs. Jeon chuckled and patted Lisa's back. "I like you already." Mrs. Jeon continued with a smile.

"This is my husband, he's the Chairman of the JK group." Mrs. Jeon introduced the guy beside her as she links her arm with his. "Nice to meet you Lisa." The Chairman said.

"I-it's nice to meet you too, Chairman." Lisa bowed to him.

Lisa looked back at the Chou family and bowed to them, she saw Tzuyu glaring at her. Lisa ignored her. "Oh and this is my son, Jeon Jungkook. You guys are in the same age. Jungkook, come and meet a new guest." Mrs. Jeon said as she calls her son.

A boy made his way in front of her, Lisa stared at him and he stared back, a mischievous smirk appeared in his lips.

"Ahem! Jungkook, meet Lisa." Mrs. Jeon interrupted and gently pushed her son to Lisa.

"Jeon Jungkook." He said as she stuck out his hand. "Lisa." She accepted it and shakes his hand. They let go of each other's hands and Jungkook went back to the table.

•••

"Mrs. Chou, can I be excused for a moment? I want to have fresh air." Lisa said and earned a nod from Mrs. Chou. Tzuyu glared intensely at Lisa and Lisa glared back without Mrs. Chou noticing.

Lisa finally arrived at the garden, she held by the porch and inhaled the sweet fresh air as the wind blew past her blonde locks.

Lisa decided to go explore the garden, once her shoes touched the grass, she started caressing the flowers as she walks.

She went around a tree and admired it's lemon scent coming from the leaves. And there she saw a maze and looks at it with interest. She looked back at the building before entering the maze made with tall bushes.

After a few minutes, she got lost. "Sh*t now how am I suppose to find my way back. Plus, it's n-night t-time." She shivered in fear as she starts imagining a terrifying ghost would appear out of nowhere and chase her.

The wind blew and made deep whistling sounds which made Lisa more scared. "N-no! There's no such thing as a ghost. T-they don't even e-exist. Why would I be afraid? -wait, why am I even afraid?"

"Ugh! This is what I get for watching horror movies-!!!" She stopped talking once she heard a rustling sound coming from the corner in front of her.

"H-hello?... T-that must be a squirrel or s-something... I-is anyone there? H-hello?" And still no reply. She was about to move but she saw a glimpse of something ran pass her.

What made her run for her life is when she heard 3 claps coming from a corner behind her. She didn't even bother to look behind her and immediately removed her heels.