chapter 11

"And who are you to boss me around? V hyung?"

Jungkook stood up from the seat and faced V.

"What's it to you?" Jungkook continued with a serious tone and a glare and placed his hands in his pockets, V glared back.

"Hm, looks like someone needs a beating." Jungkook glared at V and was about to throw a punch and V grabs Jungkook's collar but the Class President interrupted them, "Hey, no fighting! The teacher will be here soon."

The two let go of each other's collar and separated quickly.

Not a moment long, the door opened revealing the teacher, "Good morning class."

"Good morning Mr. Choi." The students replied before taking their seats.

"I heard there's a new student here in class, mind if you come in front and introduce yourself?"

Lisa made her way in frontier , "H-hello, my name is Lalisa Manoban, call me Lisa for short. And I'm from Thailand, I'm 18 and it's very nice to meet you all." Lisa bowed.

"Nice to meet you Lisa, my name is Choi Seung Hyun(BigBang's TOP)-- call me Mr. Choi. Oh! V, it's nice to see you again. It's been 3 years aye? Good to see you again." The teacher smiled and V smiled back. "Now lets begin our new discussion!"

•••

"Now that I've explained everything- AGAIN, for the past 30 minutes-- who wants to give it a try?" All the students looked away, avoiding eye contact.

Since Lisa hates math, she also looked away, diverting her gaze to the ceiling making her look like she's thinking about the math problem. Mr. Choi eyed the students one by one and until he diverted his eyes to the sleeping Jungkook.

"Mr. Jeon, why don't you give it a try?" He said as he tapped his shoulder and placed the white chalk on his hand, "Go on."

Jungkook yawned and made his way to the front of the class, he glanced back at the teacher and saw him smirk, he went back to face the board in front of him and started solving the math problem.

After a few moments, he gave back to white chalk back to Mr. Choi's hand. And continued sleeping, "This rascal..." He started nudging Jungkook's head, "Ouch! Teach, that hurts!" Mr. Choi stopped and chuckled before going back in front.

"And as you can see- oh would you look at that! Class dismissed!" And with that, Mr. Choi scooted outside the room.

The students began to stand and walk away from their seats to another and started chatting with their friends.

Lisa looked around, noticing that she has no one to talk to until someone started tapping her shoulder. She turns her head and saw V's face close to hers, "Aaaiisshhhh! You scared me! Again!"

"Hahaha!! Mianhe! Scaring you is quite entertaining." V let out a small laugh and showed off his boxy smile.

"Anyways, what brings you here?"

"Nothing, I just had no one to talk to and I'm bored." He said as he slid a chair in front of her desk, his chin resting on his palm.

"By the way, have you joined a club yet?" Lisa asked.

"Hmmm, not yet. I think I won't be joining any clubs this year." He shrugged.