《Chapter 9 : The Demon saved me》

I would be lieing  if I'm going to say that I'm not worried on the fact I'm outnumbered by villains.

But strangely , I wasn't afraid.

I expected that my PTSD might attack at any moment.

Yet , I felt nothing.

I looked at my hand , pondering on why I'm not trembling anymore. I took a deep breathe ,

"It's because I'm not afraid of them..." I mumbled.

It was time to test my strength on these villains.

To see if I fit the part or not...
To see if I can really become a hero...
To see if I can be one...

3 villains charged at me with weapons - of course it was made out of metal. They were about to jump on me , but I suspended them in the air because most of their garments had metallic accessories. "Huh what ?!" One of them was confused. I used my quirk to pull out their weapons and throw the villains at their other comrades.

They were baffled at what I did. They probably didn't know what was my quirk...

"Don't stand around , attack her !" One exclaimed.They began charging at me.

I'm gonna have to use my full power once again- I'll probably regret the consequences later.

I used them same tactic ; I threw some villains at a wall by manipulating the metalic armor they wore. I also crumpled the weapons of other villains who were holding weapons- sword , crowbar , metal bat , knife , guns , anything as long as it was metal. They were shocked at what was happening.

"This girl's strong !".

"Her quirk must be telekinesis or something !".

I rose a brow. I was right , they had no clue on what was my quirk. Let's just keep it that way.

I continued on with my counter attacks , the strain getting to me.

"I have ...to keep fighting" I panted.

Even though I have manage to take out at least half of them , there were still those who weren't fazed by the slightest. Those who lost their weapon decided to rely on their fists and on their quirk.

This wasn't looking good.

One villain charged at me about to give me a sucker puch - thankfully my reflex was fast. I used the metal and debris around me to create a shield. The man howled in pain as he punched his fists unto the debris. Two more attempted to kick me from behind , but I managed to form another shield behind me.

I let out a smirk , they'll never touch me.

I managed to come up with a new tactic. Manipulating the debris and launched them at high speeds , it hit the villains out cold. What's more , with the crumpled up metal from the weapons I made them wrap around other villains and threw them out the window - it was cruel throwing them off a building but I had no choice. If ever anyone attempts to attack me , I had the building's debris to shield me.

My plan was good , soon the number of villains decreased. But some were persistent on taking me down.

As if I'd let them !

In the heat of battle , I felt something trickling down my chin. I wiped it off. My eyes widened to see what it was.

Blood.

This was bad , since I've been manipulating so many things , some heavy , I'm now at my limit. What's worse , my body's feeling the fatigue.

My concentration on the villain's I've binded to the wall was starting to her weaker. They're breaking free !