《Chapter 19: The Quirk we Own》

"Hey (L/n) where were you? You missed so many fights" Kaminari said as I returned back to the stalls.

"I was taking a breather" I replied. I placed myself beside Bakugo. "So, how did the fights go on?" I asked to the ash blonde. But he only ignore me.

Kaminari was the one who took the liberty of giving me the answer, "Well, some of us won and some of us lost" he said nonchalantly.

"So you lost in your fight then?".

"I uh-" Kaminari didn't say anything else due to embarrassment.

"Figures..."

I turned my attention back to Bakugo who was somewhat deep in thought. I'm surprised that for the first time in his life he's thinking. "So, how did your fight go?" I asked him.

He still ignored me. It was a stupid question since it was clear as day that he was the one who won against his battle with Ochaco.

The ash blond's feisty eyes turned to my direction for a moment and centered back on the battlefield, awaiting for the fight that was about to ensue.

MIDORIYA VS. SHOTO

Who ever wins this match will be the one  facing-since I'm already confident that I'll win the upcoming match.

I don't have to ask who will be the winner of this battle. Shoto... I'll be waiting.

As the battle begun, Shoto instantly used his signature move- creating a giant glacier towards his opponent. The battle ended in less then a second. Suddenly, a large gust of air pressure blew the air glacier away. Cold air filled the stadium. When it finally cleared, there stood Midoriya unfrozen but his finger was all messed up. He had flicked his fingers to create an air pressure in order to negate Shoto's attack. Smart and crazy at the same time.

They continued on this onslaught, Midoriya would use his fingers while Shoto would continue on relying his ice-side. It was a battle between endurance. If this continues on Midoriya will have no more fingers to flick while Shoto- he might continue to suffer frostbite if he relies on his ice side. Frost starts to grow on his skin.

Then- rather on relying on a long ranged attack, Shoto ran towards Midoriya planning on doing short-ranged attacks instead. He had managed to catch Midoriya's foot in his eyes but Midoriya punched it with all his power in order to break free.

The large air pressure would've thrown Shoto away from the bounds but he managed to use his ice powers to stay in place. It was looking bad for Midoriya, his arm's badly injured due to his quirk. I doubt he had anything up his sleeve. If he continues on, he'll suffer some permanent injuries.

But Shoto... His arms are trembling. It's his quirk. If he doesn't use his left side, he'll suffer from frostbite. But, he won't use it. Why Shoto? It's your quirk, not Endeavor's. Come on Shoto, use it! I-I want to, I want to fight you with everything you've got. So please! Please use your quirk Shoto!!! Use all your power!!!

It's your power isn't Shoto!?

I clasped my hands together, like I was praying for him to realize it.

"IT'S YOUR POWER, ISN'T IT?!"

My eyes widened upon hearing Midoriya's voice. I couldn't believe what I was seeing beyond me. Shoto's left side was burning brilliant flames. It was beautiful.

I was in awe.

"Huh, (K/nn) are you crying?" I heard Kirishima asked me. I didn't realize that a tear was rolling down my cheek. Why was I crying?

I...I don't understand.

"SHOOOOOOOTTTTTTTOOOOOOO".

Endeavor's voice echoed the stadium. He was pleased to see that his son finally accepted the flames he gave to him.