《Chapter 22: Discarded》

"What do you mean I'll be staying at your place?!" I said in disbelief.

Who does he think he is?

"S-So straight forward" Ochaco gasped.

"Todoroki, (Y/n), could it be that you guys are engaged to one another!?" Mina squealed.

"What!?".

I felt my cheeks heat up at her outrageous proclamation. Before I could speak up she cut me off, "You're blushing (Y/n), then that means its true!" Mina jumped in excitement, "I should have known! I never knew you two were like that. I thought those things only happen in stories and fanfiction!".

"Mina-chan I think you're exaggerating a bit?" Tsu said trying to calm the girl down.

I sighed in relief, thanks Tsu...

"(Y/n), the car's waiting" Shoto spoke in his usual monotone voice. I'm surprised he didn't look any bit flustered like I was. Either he's the most stone-hearted person or he was good at hiding it. Although the thought of Shoto being embarrassed at such thing is highly unlikely.

"(Y/n), let's go" He walked behind me and pushed my wheel chair.

"Hey-wait! Hold on a minute Shoto!" I stopped my wheels from moving making it impossible to be move. "Care to explain why you're taking me to your place?" I looked back at him, trying to control the anger inside of me.

He suddenly leaned closer to me. My eyes widened as his face was inches away from me. The fury in me slowly dissipated turning into confusion. I could feel my cheeks reddened ince again as he comes closer and closer. My heart beating rapidly like I just run a mile. D-Don't tell me he's going to...

"My father insisted, and also" he paused, "I've been told of what happened between you and your father as well" He whispered to my ear. It was more like a growl to be precise. Nevertheless, I tensed at what he said.

Endeavor had told him, and he now wants me to stay at their place.

Why?

Why does he still somewhat take interest in me, in my abilities?

I just lost control earlier. The reaction I should be getting from him is that he became utterly dissapointed at my performance and now wishes to cut ties with me, just like that foul old fart I have. Now here he is making his son who somewhat despise him take me to their home.

"Shoto, what about-"

Shoto was suddenly pulled away by Kirishima, "Todoroki, I don't know what you and (Y/n) have but just randomly telling her she's going to stay at your place and drag her away isn't manly!" He warned.

I was takenaback at the hostile look Kirishima gave to him. It was out of character for him to be this somewhat menacing. He was always this sweet and bright guy whose skull is thick but his heart is big.

Shoto returned the hostile expression with his signature stern ice-cold glare. Kirishima then hardened his fists; this isn't good. The last thing I wanted was a fight to ensue with the most unlikeliest pair in the unlikeliest place, in front of the school!

To be frank though, if it was Bakugo. I would do anything to watch him fight off Shoto. Make it like a continuation of their match that I begrudgingly missed. But where is that chihuahua when you badly need him?!

"Kirishima!" I spoke up. Kirishima turned his attention to me, his face softened. "Don't escalate things alright?".

Kirishima shrugged,"(K/nn) I-"

"Shoto, let's go" I announced.

》》》

The car ride was dead quiet. Shoto hadn't spoken any word eversince we sat inside. I don't have any intention on striking up a conversation with him anyways. Yet, the atmosphere around us made me fidget. It made my pride somewhat attacked knowing the person I'm having a car ride now is the same one I declared war with. What's more, he's now taking me to their home.