《Chapter 24: Different Situation》

A/n
- Issa here! Quick note~

Have you guys already come up with a hero name? Because by the next chapter it's gonna be naming timeee!!!! Wwwiiieeeeeee, so suggest away in the comment section.

I badly need your help guys!!!

I hope you comment!

And back to the story!

》》》

My eyes slowly pried open as I heard the door slowly creak.

I found myself laying on a bed covered with a thick sheets of blanket. As I sat up, I found myself in a different room. The windows were draped with the curtains blocking the sunlight from caving in. There was this aroma in the room that was somewhat calming and at the sametime enticing to sniff. With little light the came in, I managed to find my leg braces place right by the bed where I lay.

How did I wind up in this room?

Recalling the events last night, my heart started to beat rapidly. I could feel my face heat up.

"T-Thank you... (Y/n)".

What happened after that little moment?

"Shoto, where are you going?" I heard Fuyumi-san's voice outside the room.

I put on my leg braces and staggered out the room to see what was happening. Fuyumi-san looked a bit troubled as she walked away from the front door. "Is something the matter?" I asked her.

My words seemed to have pulled her out of her trance. "Oh (Y/n)-chan, good morning" she said sweetly. "Did you sleep well?".

"Yes, thank you for-"

"That's good to hear" Fuyumi cut me off. She let out a sigh and continued on speaking, "My morning started out to be an unexpected one. First, Shoto tells me you were sleeping in his room and then he suddenly left to see mother".

Hearing Fuyumi's words, it took me a few seconds to realize what she said.

As if Midoriya had given me one of his lethal punches; realization hit me like a truck.

I slept in Shoto's room?

No-

I slept with Shoto, in the same room, on the same bed that was probably only designed for one person.

How shameful!

The thought of cuddling with my enemy and rival- aghh, this is the worst way to start the morning.

What if he was also the one who took off my leg braces?!

So embarrassing!!!

"Uhm, (Y/n)-chan?" Fuyumi waved her hands infront of me. "Earth to (Y/n)-chan, are you still there?".

"Oh-uh, y-yes" I mumbled. She gave a small chuckle then it turned to what seems to ba a mischievous grin.

"Don't tell me you were tired out by my little brother" She snickered. Instantly my cheeks went bright red. Fuyumi let out another giggle, "I'm just kidding (Y/n)... My brother's a gentleman. He isn't really the type to do certain activities here".

I gave Fuyumi a deadpan look. That was certainly not a funny joke. "Where did Shoto went off to?" I asked curiously.

Fuyumi's mischievous look instantly diminished, "He went to visit our mother" she said looking away. My eyes widened in surpise. "I don't know what came over him, but knowing that he's going to visit her. Somehow makes me happy" she said giving a small smile.