《Chapter 14: Unintentional Reunion》

"What are you doing here?" I asked Iida.

"I should be asking the same question" he responded. "Anyways, we should first properly position ourselves. If the were to see crowd this, we might become the talk of the town".

I realized what he meant. We were laying on the floor. Me on top of him. It was an extremely awkward position. Luckily, everyone was focused on the arguement Endeavor and my father were having that nobody saw us.

As Iida stood up, he looked at me who was on the floor sitting. "I'll go get your wheelchair for your" he said.

So he's just gonna leave me here on the floor!?

"Don't ! I mean- you don't need to get it" I spoke up.

"But? It's improper for a lady to sit in the floor, especially one who is disabled" Iida said, with his hand coordinating with his words.

"But, you'll have trouble getting in and out" I  said. "And...I don't want to be left alone" I bashfully said.

"O-Ok... Then how about I-".

Iida did the most unexpected thing possible.

He picked me up , and carried me bridal style.

"What !? What are you doing?! Put me down Iida!" I exclaimed, my face was all red from embarrassment.

"Forgive me (L/n) ! But this is the only option we have left!".

"What option ?! This option is embarrassing!" I exclaimed. "If people saw us they-".

"Hey look, isn't that the daughter of (F/n) (L/n)?" One of the guests saw us.

"Oh no! Iida, drop me this instance !" I demanded.

"I'm not going to let you sit on the ground!".

"Then let me sit on a chair or something-".

"I have another idea!".

"Huh-what".

He than started running...

"Iida!?".

We ran out of the function hall, there were guests outside who saw us pass by. I was greatly embarrassed. The only thing left for me to do was cover my face, hoping no one recognized me.

Iida carried me to the elevator and laid me on the floor carefully.

"Phew, I hope we didn't catch any attention" He said.

"Catch attention? The stunt you just pulled may not have caught everyone's attention, but there were still eyes who saw us" I exclaimed.

"S-sorry about that" he mumbled as he looked down.

"Sorry won't cut it!" I was fuming. Luckily the medicine was canceling out my powers to loose control.

"And what's the big deal carrying me here? Uh- don't tell me, Iida-" I started to tremble at the unthinkable that might happen.

"W-what!?" He started to fidget as well. He was sweating none stop.

"Are you planning on taking advantage of me?!" I exclaimed.

"What!?".

"Don't think just because I'm on the floor, doesn't mean I can't fight! You underestimate me too much" I said, preparing to defend myself whatever happens.

"No! No! You had it all wrong (L/n)!" He exclaimed waving his hands.

"Really? But judging by the situation I'm in, it all leads to that moment" I responded.