lockdown

it was a normal day. IT WAS A DANK DAY. in first period special ed class bunpunk was gone. i dunno where they went but sci was taking over the main class. i went and ask sci wtf happened but he said it was not my business and gave me detention that afternoon. fuck.

we didnt do much in class except sci was meaner than usual. something had him pissed except i didn't know what it was. or weather it was about me or the class in general. we sitted thorugh a long lecture of sci telling us to be mature and stuff. halfway through the class epic told sci to fuck off and troy and me starting rofling. troy took that literally though and was sent to nurses office, whoops. sci was pissed but gave epic detention the day after today, not today tho. he didnt want me and epic to be in the same detention class. last time that happened it been bad. but thats a story for another day i think.

so in second period i fell asleep the whole time to be honest. didnt wake up until the bell for third period so yeah. cish didnt bother to wake me up. his class was boring but i must admit hes pretty chill even if his class is ass.

third period was career exploration day. dreadnought talked to us one by 1 to tell us what we should be when we graduate and stuff like that. he also considered our strengths and weaknesses and tbh he was a pretty chill teacher so he was worth listening to.

when it was my turn i told him i didnt like being a specialist. it was a pretty trash class and it was not good at loud and not good at stealth. however drednawed told me thats not true and that i could be good at doing loud missions. i was fast and strong and i was good at hacking which made me versatile. i was pretty happy actually and felt like i had a future.

until suddenly the announcements went on. and the speaker announced school was going into a high level lockdown, not a drill. almost everyone was shitting their pants. cam was ok but they were the exception. even dreadnought looked kind of worried even though hes kind of laid back, usually.

the class was made of mostly "loud kids." to be here you needed to be part mercenary or engineer, which meant no infiltrators, except unofficial who was a savage and did loud missions as an infil. there were a lot of juggs but there were specialists like me, and also a few technicians commandos and breachers. we sat for maybe 10 minutes in silence. suddenly we heard footsteps approaching. they were getting louder and lauder. until suddenly we heard a knock in the door. no one moved an inch. then after a minute of nothing loud knocking started on our door.

a lot of the girls were crying which was sad. also unofficial confessed his love to cam, except cam told him to fuck off. so unofficial, blinded by his love or whatever, decided to actually fuck off and exit the room. dreadnought tried to stop him but it was too late. unofficial opened the door and didnt realized what he had done until it was of too late.

the door was open. the knocking was no more. everyone was shitting their pants. a figured stepped out of the shadows and slowly entered the classroom.

it was bunpunk.