tHE WoRST DAy EVEr

ho. ly. shit. this day was going to be HORRIBLE but i should tell it in order so it makes sense kk here it is;

at the beginning of class in 3rd period dreadnawed talked to me separate. i thought (i hoped) it was b/c i was late. if i got a tardy then whatever not my first time. but he was like

"hey tempest, i'm sure your other teachers have seemed strange to you today. don't blame them, they have reasons for acting like that. i'll tell you what they haven't been telling you. today, bunp unk told the staff they saw someone who looks like jack do bringing you to school. since bun got like no sleep last night and is probably drunk the report is unconfirmed but it was still concerning."

i see, so this is the reason bun wasnt in class today and the previous timeline of today. they were drunk? lmao wow, but tbh kind of sad. bun is usually like the teachers pet except they're the actual teacher. whoops?

i didnt say anything, but then dreadnoguth said:

"but im sure the story isn't true. i know you wouldn't be working with jackdaw." and with that we went back to class.

omg i felt so bad! this guy the nicest teacher TRUSTED me do to the thing which i had literally JUST done. wow! i just realized i literally betrayed the whole school whoops? oh well, during the shooting i would still take over school. only cish and sciencecent would be a problem but i already had the tracker on sci, and rip cish's cookies as well.

the day was of course class exploration day, and it went about the same as last time nothing interesting. anyway about the tracker, i watchde it for all class and noticed sci was hardly moving. he was in lower altitude, so probably basement camera room, guess he was just watching cams.

anyway, again the school announced a high level lockdown and the class went silent. cam was staring at me through their aegis mask which was weird but whatever. anyway we heard the footsteps. i knew it was drunk bunpunk, aka drunpunk, so i wasn't scared. then i heard a scream from outside.

"OMG HELP! HES GOT ME SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!" i recognized the voice as sparrow. shes pretty tough so she had to be faking it but she was young enough that she sounded like a student legitly in distress. i understood it. it was her plan, it was an excuse for me to be able to leave class.

"ILL SAVE YOU!" i yelled. dreadnought was like "no dont!" but it was too late and i left running towards sparrow. we met up and i guess jackdaw told her about me in previous timeline since she already knew me. anyway we used a supresed sawblade to shoot out the lights, to make part of school dark. then we put a tripwire in front of dreadnaw's classroom. then we found drunpunk in the hallways. we easily knocked him out and locked him in janitors closet.

during all of this sci hadnt moved at all. finally we decided to raid sci at the basement. when we got in we saw sci there. sparrow gave me a f57, she had sawblade and we rushed in. we shot him like fifty times and his body collapsed. lol rip sciencececent, then we entered the room. 

i noticed the body wasnt real. it wasn't really sci, it was a dummy. then i saw the tracker on the ground. i guess thats why sci hadnt moved. but if this was here where was the real sci. then i noticed a c4 in the room. "SPARROW, RUN!" i yelled i started running fast as fuck boy but then the c4 went off. i managed to make it out ok but sparrow didnt. "OMG sPARRow" i said.

"aww fuck" she said finally.

i looked at her and she wasnt dead. wow what a jerk for a second i thought she was and i was about to cry. but she was bleeding and her entire sawblade had blown up. holy shit.

then i noticed a radio in the basement. a message started playing, i recognised sci's voice.

"why hello, there tempest. did you really think i didn't notice that tracker you placed on me? amatuer! all that did was confirm you were a traitor. if you really think you can outsmart me then you are clearly mistake. my traps and cams have complete access tot he school and your little scheme will be defeated. dont think you'll be able to tIme tRAvEl again like last time. good luck! you're gonna need it..."

holy shit. it was over, i was gonna get rekt.