tHe anbitious sequel

ok so thats the end of round 1. now starts the 2nd round of the killhouse batTle royal

This sequel was meant to be great. The first part had received shitty reviews and 1-star ratings, although that was mostly trolls. Regardless, we needed the second installment (AKA the second round) to be good. Thus, we hired a pro writer to make the storytelling as professional as possible.

sadly that one writer was fucking greedy. i mean he charged us like 200 dollars just for ONE FUCKING PARAGRAPH to write. 1 normal paragraph = free, i mean i can write all i want. 1 paragraph with slighty better grammer = 200 DOLLARS? grammer isnt worth that much so fuck him. idc if this aint profesional hes fired. anyway we changed our budget so now this is directed by michael bay xD get ready bois

so cosmic was running around looking for bathroom in killing house. lolnoob theres no such thing. so the first think he saw was troy. remember troy had his saw blade lol. troy was like ahah! this is it im gonna kill the mother effer. so he fired his saw at cosmic. cosm was run around dodging the shots but he was getting tired and HE HAD TO PISS

"i cant hold it anymore i swear!" he said

"idgaf noob. besides your penis cant be harder than brents" said troy

cosm was just running around holding it in until well, he couldnt. and he stopped. troy was like, ladies and gentleman we got 'im. but as troy started aiming and fired his surpesed sawblade, cosmi aimed his piss at troy. the piss jammed the saw and it stopped firing. troy was like ahh and he dropped the thing. he try switch to up9 but was too late. 

"ok im done. im not gonna play around now, im of serious" said cosm and he knocked out troy. he then through a bunch of frags at nothing just because explosions amirite?

so next up dreadnought was just cassually running around and. oh yeah deadnawed is op af. but anyway he found sparrow and jackdaw found sparrow. jackdaw x sparrow confirmed i guess. but it was dreadno vs jackdo & sparro. its jack sparrow xD wow thats so original

sparrrow decided rush while jackdaw stayed back. sparrow started firing at dread and it seemed she had ez win. but then proximity mine went off and she had to run back. jackdaw tried to support but dreadnought threw 2 flashbangs to the room. both of them were blinded and moved around randomly.

sparrow hit a wall while jack do decided to keep running. bad move for jackdo. he walked right into dreadnoughts trap and the c4 blew up right on him. idk if jackdaw lived or not but he was like almost dead. even if he survived he cant fight anymore RIP. that was it for jackdo in that fight. he was polling pretty high in ep polls so this might hurt our ratings but idc.

sparrow got fragged by dread and hurt a bit, then he shot her in the shoulder. she started running around randomly until she fell to ground hit her head.

OOF thats some sirious devastation. i mean dread is like the master of this, the op. how is temp supposed to fight him? at this point temp was just praying he would die before dread got to him b/c so OP. dreadnoughts final boss theme sounds lit too but you have to listen at max volume or its not as good. tbh dreadnought was probably an exploiter hax0R because no ones that good. i mean he was almost as gay as sci.