what the Actual fuck

"dafuq" i said.

"silence kid" said jackdaw "or else the school might hear us"

"anyway i am about to take over this school. the principle has been replcaed by a phoenix agent. at least 1 teacher is on our side but i cant say who or u will tell. this idiot troy or whatever knows about our plans but has no evidence. so troy, u wont say anything about this WILL YOU?" said jackdaw, he put his thumper on troys forehead.

"nope this never happened" said troy scarily. he was shitting his pants.

"ok, both of u go back to class. if anyone asks its about grades"

so i left and went back to dreadnoughts class. the class was pretty fucking good. after such a shitty day dreadnawed let us do fun stuff. we were doing a legit science erxperiment on the durability of aegis. we experimented with a 1000 degree knife and used it on aegis armor. surprisingly it cut clean through. guess i know the aegis mask and armors weakness, might be useful later so yeah.

after that we just went on a field trip to a bank. sci told the hacker kids to go with him and sadly i had to go. normally sci is kind of a cunt and he still is but he was actually kind of cool. he showed us how to lockpick and shit and we managed to break in unseen. when we were in the bsaement sci took out the guards while me and unofficial rushed the cams to hack. it was kind of epic actually. once the guards were knocked out sci told us to go up to ground floor but i secretly stayed behind.

i wasnt the only kid left behind of course. unofficial was there with me. while rest of group was ahead robbing bank we went into cam operators computer. it was left logged in and we hacked it easily. we opened a incognito tab and watched all sorts of stuff we're not allowed to watch. you know the sort. it was pretty good except my underpants felt kind of wet by the end.

we went back to the knocked out guards. they were knocked out legit and werent getting up. but i found this one female guard and decided to have some fun. but when i looked back and unofficial was gone. guess he went with the rest of the group to find cam. anyway i did a lot of stuff to this guard. nothing too bad except  touching a few places, you know. nothing i hadnt done in my fantasies before, or that troy hadnt done to his gf. i didnt do the you-know-what because i dont know if they have stds.

finally i put their clothes back on. i was gonna leave the body and they would not know i did anything ever. but suddenly she opened her eyes and came to. i was fucked. no like not literally fucked but screwed. i was like "hey bitch shut up or else." only then i realized i had no gun so i wasnt exactly intimidating.

but she was no intimidated, however that was not bad. the way she spoke i had never heard a woman speak like that before. "you're a young one huh?" she said "but your pleasures are quite mature. thus i will let you do as you please" she got on the ground as if for me to do you-know-what. i got down to the floor and starting unbottening her shirt again when suddenly i was like.

"no this is messed up. im not doing this. what the actual fuck!" i said

but then there was another voice louder and more mature

"WHAT THE aCTUAL FUCK ISgOING ON HERE!" said someone. when i looked back i saw a male guard pointing his up9 at me.