giving uP eVerything

i was about ready to piss my pants. the guard came up to me gun still pointed and was like "HEY PUT YOUR HANDS UP"

the guy was a scary but i desided to try my luck. "the only thing i'm putting my hands up in..." i started

"IS THIS BITCH'S gENitALs!" i yelled!

the guy got pissed. he tried to shoot me and he fired, but it was too late. i was already up at him and i took his gun and knocked him out. boom easy. but then i realized his shot was unsupressed. fuck.

this was a complex exfiltration mission. like i had to gtfo but i had no idea what the objectives were. also my entire school would be here soon. and due to cops they might fail the mission. becauase of me. whoops?

i had to take my bitch with me. "lets go bitch" i said. i thought i would have to carry her and stuff but she was ready. she took her gun and went with me, we both had guns. as we were heading to the stairs a guard came up to us. i then quickscoped him XD and he dead. ok so that's not what happened. i shot him in the leg, he was like ouch and we ran.

we got to the emergency exit but it didn't work. soon the alarms started sounding. in the distance we saw the halcyoneers escaping with loot. i didn't know if they would make it. me and my bitch went to the top floor to see if we could hack the thing. she was impressed by how good i was at hacking and also i hacked the security cameras and opened the emergency exits.

suddenly we got a phone call. i knew i had to pick it up so i did.

"hello, this is the regional chief of the police department, what is your emergency?" they said. the voice was deep and kind of familiar-ish but it was just standard cop stuff i guess.

"nonya business!" said my bitch to the phone

finally i said "take the L lololol!" and hung up the phone.

after that we ran like hell. swats were starting to enter but we managed to get past the emergency exit just in time. we managed to hide in all this chaos so we looked like normal civilians. we ran the hell out of there and into the nearest hotel. it seems my bitch was kind of rich because she paid a room for us. i imagined i appeared like her son or something lol. so we got to our room.

"ok so seriously," i started "who are you why are you helping me?"

"i'm someone who, uh, likes to have a bit more fun than the normal girl. but you already knew that" she said.

"how old are you?" i said

"i'm 19" she said. "u?"

"fuck. i'm only 11" i said.

"wHAT you're 11? i thought you were 18!" she said sarcastically

there were about 2 seconds of silence before we started laughing out loud. this was the perfect girl. there was only one barrier standing in our way. or two. or a couple.

ok so first of all i was separated from everyone. any hopes of joining halcyon again were long gone. and phoenix was no where to be seen. and what about sparrow? i was basically cheating on her. whoops. and then there were the cops and stuff. halcyon was generally good at getting rid of cops but halc isn't on my side anymore so that sucks.

but what is the point of worrying. i decided to focus on the present. it was gonna be a fun night.