to be cuntinued...

it was over. i left kh to see a bunch of people outside. first were scienpunk/buncent. guess bun wasnt drunk anymore lol DRUNPUNK. how sci got out of the thing i dont even know but he wasnt that mad.

"hey wtf?" i said

"your welcome retard" said sci "we rescued all the people in the kh"

bun said "yee. only directore and jack do died may they rip in peace. dunno if cish died since hes a robot but he gone. and dreadnawed body wasnt found, probably in the rubble"

i looked around at the people. sparrow was using aegis armor in place of clothing which was fine. epic was having trouble doign his conversion therapy. cosmic was lookinag at memes in his phone. unofficial was actually fine, that lucky bastard he didnt even do anything omg. camera was working again, i think he/she was fixed by sci since noone else could. meanwhile troy just got up and left. idk why but idc.

this was so pointless. ppl died for nothing and it was my fault. oh well people die anyway i guess so they might as well die now. but no this was my chance. i had to make this do have meaning.

"OK GUYS LISTEN UP!" i said. surprisngly people actually looked at me. oh yeah i was technicaly the winner of the royale. "oK i have an announcement WINER wEienr chicken dinner xD im better than u i can do shadow wars stealth."

epic was like "bruh" but i was like "jk jk thats not the actual announcement"

"but seriously though i have a legit announcecmnet" i said. "for too long we have been divided into halcyon and phenox. this division is DUMB because were all the same thing anyway. why do we have to be two sides? the older leaders had their reasons for hating but their gone now so. i propse we all join together to form ONE group. and i call it THE TEMPEST PIRATES!!!!!"

wooo! people were cheering for me. wait i was popular now? damn, i didn't even have to use sub bots anymore.

but then sparrow said "hey genius, what are we even going to do as tempest pirates?"

"easy i have it figured out!" i said "first were going to eat at mcdonalds coz im hungry. then we will go to houston tx, where we will SET SAIL on our epic ship, starting in the gulf of mexico. we will go from there to the sargaso sea, then we enter the mediretannean through gibraltar. finally we will sail to the middle east and into iraq where we will go to THE HOLY LAND OF KISH to find out wtf has been going out. im confident all the info is there"

WOO! everyone was so happy. they were all cheering for me. except bunpunk and sciencecent they were like ehh, but otherwise we were pumped. this was my dream guys IVE DONE IT. im popular and famous, who would of thought.

"ok guys lets go-" i said but

"stop right there" said a voice. it was troy. i saw a group of three kids walking tords us. the first kid was troy duh. the second kid looked like a jock and the other one was kinda nerdy and weird.

"who the fuck are you guys?" said camera.

"these are my f- i mean, these are my allies" said troy. "we arent always friends but uh were a team now. get rekt tempest!"

then the jock kid spoke. "xD hey guys, my name is bRENT. ive had more girlfriends than all of you combined. im more popular than entry point itself so get lost. why am i here? well to be honset i think troy is a little piece of shit. i was gonna beat the shit out of him and IM STILL going to beat the shit out of him. if it wasnt for u guys. u guys need to stop what ur doing NOW. i cant let u do that"

"wait why? i said" we're just discovering the truth.

"well whatever." said troy. "im tougher than u think i been through a lot. you see this shy nerd kid with us here? yeah, one time i picked him up and threw him at brent xD"

the shy nerd kid spoke then "hi. no homo but wanna be friends? my name is cHroMosomeBolT. 00F 00F do you love my mother? XD AAAABABAAA

AAA

A
A
AA
A
A
A

v

A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A"

the chromosome kid spammed too much so he got a tempmute. troy was embarased and brent was pissed so the 3 of them just left. 

that was the last we saw of them that day but they were some pretty legit opposition. i mean yeah we were stronker but if it was a dick measuring contest i think brent would win. we had tough times ahead of them adn theyd be hotter than brents nipples...

TO BE CUNTINUED iN:

"tEMPEST tWO: THe RAGeING seas"