01: Greeting

I know Maddy and Jimmy are dating.  I started writing this before they started, so please forgive me. I wouldn't have if they were before the day I created this. 

;;
At 5:30 AM, Y/n awoke from her sleep. She was gonna be helping someone move some things into their storage unit. Which was a lot, but it paid well.
Y/n brushed her hair and put it into a ponytail, she put on some leggings and a normal t-shirt. She couldn't care less on how she looked, it was probably gonna be a hot day, so that meant she'll most definitely sweat while moving items.
It was 5:48 when Y/n got finished getting ready, and packed her bag quickly. She had to be there by 6:20 AM and it took 20 minutes to get there, so she grabbed her keys, and headed out.

[ Your P.O.V]
I got there at 6:21 AM, a little late but made it there. The sun was rising, which was beautiful! I was greeted by a tall man, who was probably gonna be paying me. He had a beautiful smile, and his hair was a little messy but strangely it looked well kept.

"Hello, I'm Jimmy. You're Y/n L/n, right?" Jimmy asks, he looks confused.

I nod, and held out my hand so it could be shook. He gladly accepted it, and smiled down at me. I smile back.

"Well, I'm a Youtuber. I have a lot of stuff and I have to store it somewhere so I bought a few storage units to store them. I have a few other people, well my friends. I just thought we needed another hand!" Jimmy happily speaks.
His speaking voice was really good, he never stuttered. When I talk, I definitely stutter. I'm not really a people's person so I don't have much to say.

"Oh, thats cool. Let's start?" I chirp.

He just nods. We head towards a few males, much taller than me. "Guys, this is Y/n. She's helping us move things." Jimmy informed then.
The one with well kept eyebrows smiles.
"I'm Chandler, and these two are Chris and Jake." Chandler says, pointing to the shortest male, and the viking.
I smile and nod. I'm assuming they already know my name so I don't bother to tell them. "Let's get to work guys!" Jimmy yells.

[Jimmy's P.O.V]{when you met}
I see a car pull up to us, it was obviously a old car, but I didn't judge. A female pops out, she was quite a sight. I walk up to her, "Hello, I'm Jimmy. You're Y/n L/n, right?" I ask, I sound so stupid but it's fine.
Y/n nods, and she held out her hand. Me being me, I shake it. I smile at her, and she smiles back.

[You]
It's been a few hours, and everyone was done unloading and loading things into all of the units.
We were- or they were chatting, I was just listening in.
"I found bleach in my mom's car, this morning." Jake jokes.
Everyone laughs, expect me.
Jimmy then looks at me, "Do you wanna be in one of my videos?" he asks.
I think, I definitely need friends. So I nod.

"I never heard your voice Y/n!" Chris says, his southern accent really kicking in.

I laugh, "You really don't need to, sorry Chris."

They all look shock, expect Jimmy. He's just giggling, cute.
;;