32

i turn around to see a few people with great smelling food, i go right over to the register and order for both of us. the total is less than $30, which is good. i got something cheaper than jimmy's meal. i pay for us, and they said my pleasure. which is super good, because it's funny to me. i throw the receipt away because i don't want jimmy looking at it.

while walking back to the table with our food, i get chills. like someone is watching me. i pretend it's nothing though, cause it could be someone completely judging. jimmy comes back. "how much was it?" he asks, with puppy dog eyes. cause he knows i won't tell.

"a really good deal." i say, not exposing how much it actually was.

he just chuckles, and eats his food. i eat my food as well.
*
i go and throw our trash away, and keep the leftovers.

jimmy gets out the camera, and basically talks about how we're in LA, and we'll do a little meet&greet at hawaii. he shows me at the end, but i don't say anything. i just smile.

it's 4:02, which means we have a few hours to relax

*

a couple minutes pass, and we're sitting on the waiting seats. i'm getting real bored from just staring at tiktok(or what u want) and decide to take a nap. so i close my eyes, and lean on jimmy's shoulder.