19: dinner 2.0

The waitress finally comes back with our drinks, and my mom just stares at me in disgust. While my boyfriend talks to my father about sports, like baseball. I smile at Jimmy and my father getting along. I wish my father actually loved me, and talked to my like that. My mom noticed my distracted. That's when she got the perfect opportunity to kick my wonky knee that I broke when I was little, which honestly. Hurt like a bitch. 

This made my mother giggle a little. My father looks over at me, and didn't look like he had any interest. "Hey Y/n, what's with the sour face?" Jimjim asks. I immediately make a happy face.  "Sorry, the drink went down the wrong hole. Haha" I laugh it off, and Jimmy laughs and talks about what he hates and loves about this restaurant.

I just listen, and admire his face. My mom and dad start talking to eachother, and the waitress comes back and asks us for our order. Jimmy orders a steak, and so does my father. My mom orders a small pizza dish, and I order (something that isnt ur favorite). My mom just scoffs, and then tells the waitress to make mine the worse, without anyone noticing of course. Sadly, Jimmy and my mom started talking more and getting to know eachother.

I just go on my phone and play games and look at instagram. No one seemed to talk to me, expect for the little boy that sat at the table next to us, but all he says is goo-goo gaga. We got our food, of course I ate it, I was really hungry. It was really bad though, really. really. really. really bad. So I excused myself from the table ENJOYING their good food, to go to the restroom. Where I threw up everything, because it was disgusting.

After we all finished, Jimmy paid for everyone, and left a $15 tip. My mom, since she got what she wanted left a $20 one. I didn't care, we just went to the car and went home.

My parents stayed at a hotel. THANK GOD. 

And I made a frozen meal, because I was basically dying.

--

thank u

for

readinggg.

ily