05: ew

;;

thank you all very much for 777 views, and its incredible how i only joined a month ago

i love u all dearly, thanks for liking my story ❤️

;;
"i peed." Jimmy blurts out.

i slowly look over to him, with a confused look on my face.

"um, ew. gross. i'm gonna back away slowly." i say, and did exactly what i just said i would do.

he looks over, and smiles. his smile is really precious, that i just wanna protect it. even if i die. haha, he'll never like me though. i think.

a few hours past, and i finally ask for the time. "it's 2:35, you guys have one and a half hours left." chris says.

i smile, but then i feel my smile disappear. what if he just wanted to do a video with me because i'm a female. they get lots of views, don't they? i look over at jimmy boy, and he's not smiling. i frown, which was really obvious to chris.

"heyyy, y/n. you good? you seem quite upset."

i sigh, and rest. or try to at least, if i try and lean back i would probably get swallowed by the slime.

"not exactly chris, i became bestfriends with that boy over there. i'm afraid that we won't talk anymore, because of... i don't know? life?" i rant, and chris just looks at me like i've grown two and a half heads. which i look at myself that way too- but..

"you're stupid!" he yells quietly. "Slim Jim over there would probably never forget you. have you seen him? he smiles whenever he sees you. like damn, i can see the heart eyes." his southern voice makes it much better to hear.

i smile brightly, someone here always knows how to make my day much better.

"i swear, you all are hella amazing." i tear up, for once some people accept me.

my parents never accepted me, i was the youngest. i never went to prom, i never did anything good that they wanted. they liked my big brother much better. who i now hate, and hopefully will never talk to- or see again.

chris smiles, and pats my yucky back. which has slime all over it.

"ew!" he yells, which causes jimmy to look our way.

"i peed again, is that what your ewing about y/n?" jimmy asks, he assumed that chris was a girl and asked me..

"haha, no! i didn't even wanna know that. chris screamed ew because he slapped my back!" i inform; "ew though..."