11: challenge

"hello guys, today we're doing another challenge. this time, its whoever stays on the treadmill longest." mrbeasty says. 

i was one of the five people in the challenge, and sadly. i was the only female here. that was fine though, i'm determined to win. i'd probably beat chandler. 

"for example, if you run 1 mile, you'd win 1,000 dollars." he explains, "so everyone, set your speed to uhh- 3.5"

we all started and marcus already started sweating like crazy, and chandler ripped his shirt. i had the same shirt as the others, and shorts. my shoes were just normal nike sneakers/tennis shoes.

i started running faster than everyone, at 8. i was trying to get the most money, and finish last. i just wanted to buy things with Jimmy's money/help. he was helpful, and i'm so grateful for him but i just need to earn my own money..

"so what you need ty?" asks jimmy, he was referring to his last video really. as chandler didn't help ty at all really, all he got him was chickfila.

he asked for gushers, and chandler got a lil mad. 

"Y/n, do you need anything?" Jimmy asked, i nodded. "water would be good, and like. some food?"

he asked someone to go get it, and they brought it in like. 25 minutes.

i thanked, and soon i started sweating like crazy so i slowed down the speed. my mile was almost 4.1k and i looked over to the person that was next to me (who was ty) and had 4.0k. i know its not a big difference, but i barely run so..

soon we started top play a game (forgot what game in his video.) and Chris won. but he almost fell over. sorry chris but, i wish you would have. i would've been closer to winner.

(theres gonna be a pt.2. btw i got nails so its difficult to type on a computer, and some of u may know that the wattpad on my phone doesn't work. sooo sorry for the slow updates. thanks for reading this story/fan fiction so far <3 )