25: boo

--

My life started to get better. I stayed inside more often, and I only went out if someone was with me. We got security cameras, and alarms. I felt more safe, no one knows what happened to me, except for Katie. 

"Hey Y/n. We're doing a video idea, wanna join?" Jimmy asks, I of course say yes, because I have nothing else to do, and more time with my friends.

I get up and get changed, and grab my phone. I run and jump onto Jimmy, who just screams from being scared.

Since its October, I asked Jimmy to go to the most scariest haunted houses in the United States. So we went, the person who would leave the haunted houses last, would win around 20k. Which is a lot, but according to Jimmy its like 30 dollars for him.

We both walk to the car and get inside. He locks the doors, because safety. 

When we get there, I immediately run to the viking and Chandler. I hug them so hard, I haven't seen them in such a long time. "Hey shortie!" says Viking man.

I laugh, and punch him. As hard as I can. He fakes getting hurt, just so I can feel tough.

Chandler messes my hair up, so I mess up his hair. We're all like family, I couldn't be more happy. We're not exactly at the haunted house yet- we're just going into a bigger car so we can waste less gas. 

I go to the restroom, because the car ride is gonna be probably long. 

--

jim p.o.v

it's been almost half a year since me and y/n met. I wanna ask her to be my girlfriend. so thats why i invited her.

i bought a promise ring, and flowers. i left them in the hands of chris, because i trust him most. he's my bff!!

         hopefully Y/n won't reject me.