08: the greatest

thank you all so much! this chapter is gonna be jimmy's p

this chapter is gonna be jimmy's p.o.v!

while driving back home, i can't help but think about y/n. like gosh! she's gorgeous, even in a slime pool.

i love how her smile line is still there even after she stops smiling, and how she has that stupid little giggle.
i love her, i just wished she loved me.

i never felt this way about someone before, maybe this one female, but she then broke my heart. i don't think y/n would break my heart, she's a sweet girl. really sweet, lovely, beautiful gir- then my thoughts get interrupted by honking.

i sigh, and take a right turn. which will eventually lead to my house.

--

i arrive home, and bring in all the stuff. i put it gently on the ground, since it is 9:42 pm, and who knows who would be sleeping. i tiptoe over to the couch, and notice y/n wearing my merch. my cheeks heat up, she was sleeping really quietly. she was.. gorgeous. her h/c fell on her forehead, and her mouth was slightly parted. "QUEEN!" i try to scream in my head- but i manage to scream it out loud. 

her e/c eyes start to open, and then i just quickly feel bad. i sit next to her, and hug her tightly. i soothe her, as it looks as if she's about to cry. she hugs me back, and cries into my shoulder. i stroke her back, and lay her down, hugging still. she doesn't let go, she doesn't seem to wanna let go. which i'm fine with. i look at her, and kiss her forehead. y/n l/n has stolen my heart.