34

BLM <3

year later

i wake up to see katie laying in a hospital bed with her new baby, with chris by her side. i smile.
"i can't believe you fell asleep during her delivery" chandler says.
i blew air out of my nose from how funny that was to me. i look at the new happy family. how perfect they are together. good parents.
i stand up, and walk out of the room. i had to get out of there, it was very awkward for me. considering my ex is in there.. i decide to go to the food court to get some chicken tenders(if ur vegan, choose something else or if u dont like chicken tenders) they weren't the best and crispiest but they're still good. after i ate them, i decided to check up on katie, and inform her that i'm leaving to go home. i walk in on her still laying, seeming very tired. without the baby. "where baby tucker go?" i ask her, and she told me the nurses took him to get checked out. confused by it, i don't judge. since i am not a nurse.
"well i'm gonna leave katie, congrats on your new family. if you need me you have my number, address, and yeah.." i jokingly tell her, she won't need me anytime soon with her family though.
"of course y/n, thank you for being here. means so much to me." i smile. and grab my small bag, and leave. when about to close the door, i looked at jimmy. to see him smiling at katie, chris, and chandler, and his new girlfriend. or at least soon to be. i could tell he's hurt though. deep down he's not happy.
not my fault though, i guess. i closed the door and walked to my car. that he helped me buy. this is why i didn't want any money from him, or help like this from him. i feel guilty by using it. hurt.

i look through instagram, and check my tagged. loads of people tagging me in their posts.. like i didn't already know. i know i've been replaced. by jimmy and katie. they don't need me. but they were my only friends, any sort of support. i decide to go visit someone to ask for advice, i needed their opinion.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ hey guys.. so sorry i haven't been updating. i have been busy, i know i use that excuse but i finished up school, and went on vacation with my family. them i got into a bad fight with my father so it's like. it's been hard i guess. but i'm okay now. thank you all for supporting this story. <3 ily all sm. i will try my hardest to update as much as possible.