27

--

When he came back to the room, everyone split up, of course Jimmy went with me. Though, besides being filmed, I feel like I am being watched. I search the big massive living room? I do not know, but it has a ton of paintings, and a fireplace. It would be so beautiful if it wasn't dusty.

I then go into a bedroom that was quite big, it must've been the master's. My eyes automatically travel to the pillows, there was something on it? I let go of Jimmy's hand, and jog over as fast as I can. But when I read it, it said "Boo, you thought this was the note? NOPE!" I sigh, and walk over to Jimmy pouting.

"Turn the note over, it has a hint." Jim says.

I walk all the way over again, and turn the note over.  It read "Check the restrooms" 

So I RAN to the closest one, and found a colorful note. 

It read "Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?"

I look around to see Chandler, Vikingboy, and slimjim. 

I scream, and jump onto Jimmy. I was crying because I am getting 10k, and a boyfriend!

"HELL YES!!!!"

--

jimmy's p.o.v

i was walking with Y/n because I knew she'd get scared, and so I could help her a little so the boys wouldn't be watching from the distance the whole time.

I was recording mainly her, and making snarky comments. Which made her laugh sometimes.

I purposely directed her to the big bedroom which I put a note in, when she saw the note she basically ran over there and was greeted with sadness. I guess she didn't turn it over? So when she dragged herself over here and pouted, I told her where the hint was. 

A few seconds later, she zoomed by, and I found her with the note in the hand, and she jumped on me, while she was crying.

She said yes!

--

sorry if the story is kinda cheesy, but i like it.sorry for not updating last week, i had lots of homework.