23

--

He was still holding me, tightly. His breathing was slow, and calming, because he wasn't awake. I never missed Jimmy more than ever. I was so scared, and my shoulder hurts like hell. The blood was dry, but I could tell the liquid blood wanted to get out. I couldn't cry real tears anymore, my body was dehydrated. My cheeks were salty, I could tell. 

I grabbed his hands? And tried to pull them off me. Like I said, he was holding me tightly, so it was quite difficult. I just wanted to give up, but I need Jimmy. I started to cry, but it wasn't even  tears. I tried to get up again, and then my shoulder started to hurt like crazy. 

"Please... Just let me go please." I begged, but I know he couldn't hear me; as he was asleep.

I heard someone walking past the door, I then realized I could bang the door with my feet. So that's what I did.

 It felt like forever, just banging the door. When I felt someone holding my ankles. I screamed.

Then something covered my mouth.

He started whisper screaming in my ear. I couldn't listen, I was too scared. I froze.

And passed out.

--

I woke up,  my hospital dress was messed up, and torn. Blood was everywhere.

I felt disgusting. 'Leon' kissed me.  

I didn't care anymore, I banged the door as much as I could. I then heard some people talking outside the door. Leon smacked me. I cringed, and the pain was making me forget about my shoulder. He hugged me, and whispered "goodbye." Then he went to the window in the place, which I never knew was there, and went outside it. I don't know what story of the building I am on, and what hospital I'm at so I don't know where he went.

The door was getting unlocked, but I was too tired to even see the faces, or hear anyone. I was in shock. So I passed out.

--

sorry i didn't update the story last weekend. something happened in my personal life, hopefully you enjoyed this chapter/part.