35

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ hey qts. ily.

i drove all the way to her. stupid because this is the first time visiting her.
"hello, i'm here to see Dorothy l/n please. i'm her daughter, y/n l/n."
the person checks his lists of people, making sure that the person was available. he gave a weird look, and looked up at me.
"aren't you the reason she's here..? or didn't she harm you?" he asks, i just nodded and shrug. he shook his head like he understood, but i don't think he did.

he picks up a phone and talks to someone. then leads me to a visiting room. i sat down, and a few minutes later i see my mother.
"hello y/n! how are you?" she asks me, really nicely.
i wave and say hey.
"im okay mother, how are you? you look much healthier than last time i saw you..." that was suppose to be mean, so i hope she noticed.

"thanks y/n. i took therapy and your father and i thought it was best if we separated. i've actually been a lot happier here." she says, giving me a soft smile.
woah.
we start talking and it becomes time for me to leave. my mother shakes my hand, and waves goodbye.
we wave. not say goodbye.
she was actually nice this time.
though i didn't have time to ask her for advice, maybe next time.

HEYHEY im so sorry it took me so long to update!! i was not home for a few weeks. IM TRULY!! DEEPLY!!! sorry! and sorry for this short chapter.
tell me chapter ideas if you would like! it would help hahah<3