06: good job

ayee, 1k already? thanksssss love u all

;;

after being in slime for over 21 hours, you get used to it. like, i kinda feel high. i feel like i'm floating. it's weird, i just, don't know. is it because of him? or happiness i'm experiencing. ha, i don't know, or give a fuck. i just- jimmy's face looks really adorable right now.

"thanks, you too...?" jimmy responds, giving me a compliment back.

i was completely caught off guard. "what do you mean? i said nothing." i speak, with the most confusion in my whole damn life.

chris just laughs at loud, like.. really loud. while jimmy, just stares at me. with the reddest face i've probably ever seen.

"you called jimmy adorable! idiot!" Chris yells, making my face turn really red.

"is it time to get out of here? yeah? okay!" i say, and rush out of the slime pool. slipping on my way out.

i look up to see jimmy's, and chris's face. also a camera being pointed right at me.

"holy shit! that hurt!" i manage to scream during me having a lot of pain. while the gang just laugh their asses off.

i do manage to get up, and run/slide over to the bathroom. where my original clothes were. i grab those, and well... i just strip and put those clothes on.

"thanks for watching guys, make sure to be the first to comment to win $100. also subscribe or i'll delete your fortnite account." he wraps the video up. i smile, his videos must take a lot of effort.

"HEY! STOP BEING A STALKER, Y/N!" yells jake, and he runs over to me. with the camera in his hands.

i started blushing immediately. of course i wasn't stalking them, i was just.. observing? yeah. i look at jake, and he turns off the camera. i was really hoping that the editor would just edit that part out...

"hey, i'm gonna go home. we can hang later guys?" i ask, really hoping yeah.

jimmy nods. "we'll add you to the groupchat, and we'll see."

i shake my head in agreement, mumbling a small yea.

then i go home.

-

while showering, i hear my phone getting a bunch of dings. it seems like my phone is gonna blow up.. then i hear my phone ring. i quickly get out of the shower, drying my hands off, and putting the ringing phone to my ear.

"hello, Y/n L/n? correct?" i hear a deep voice.

i didn't have time to see the caller id.

"yeahyeah. it's me, need anything?"  i respond.

"this is your landowner. you haven't payed your bills, in like.. 6 weeks? you're getting kicked out." he says, and my heart drops.

i feel my eyes tear up, and it's hard to talk. "um, that's f-fine.. FUCK YOU!" i scream, and hang up.

then i fall down to the ground with the towel around me, crying. wondering what to do.