14: saturday

after the incident, i called the cops and then called jimmy. i had to give the police his number, but when they tracked it and found out where he lived, he left his phone at his house and left. which doesn't make sense, it would be a few months or years in prison.

jimmy got protective over me. we still haven't made anything official yet, though i have seen him hanging out with someone, that was a female. it's fine if he forgets about me, because i don't even deserve him.

it was a saturday, and i was sitting on the couch watching (a show or movie u like idek, youtube). i got tagged in a retweet of jimmy and another girl. of course i was heartbroken, but i just gotta be happy for him. he's a big, famous beast, that makes people happy, so i guess he deserves to be happy. i liked the tweet, to show i acknowledge it. i put my phone down, so i could continue watching the tv, but my phone exploded with tweets. like okay. chill, i understand.

i decided to run upstairs, shut off my phone, then leave it in my room so i could actually relax. i don't have time to deal with this. it's like torture. 

i heard the door unlocking so i run to my original spot on the couch and resume what i'm watching. 

it was jimmy, coming in with no one. i felt myself sweating like i did on the treadmil. "hey y/n, what're you doing?" jimmy asks me. 

i don't really wanna talk to him, so i shrug and continue to look at the television. i really felt the awkward silence, and weird tension. like really felt it. i started sweating more, so i close my eyes. hoping jimmy would walk away or maybe.... just walk away?  "is this about the tweet?" Jimmy asks? it was his voice, and then i heard footsteps that were coming close to me.

i nod, still with my eyes closed. 

"listen, that's my friend. we're not a thing, i would never date her- or like her. because i like you, and well. how about tomorrow, i take you somewhere?" he explains.

i nod quickly then as i was about to say something.

i felt something on my lips, then i finally open my eyes to see jimmy kissing me.  

--

i kinda ripped the nails off, so hopefully i will be able to type/write more. <3