17: before dinner

hi srry stuff happened in my life, so im sorry i havent updated. <33333333333

--

we were all getting ready in different rooms, of course i don't believe my parents were changing in the same room considering that they are married. i changed into something fancier than what i usually wear. of course i didn't wanna look like a odd person.

"Y/n! Cmon dear, your boyfriend is waiting for you." She yells, and that's when she opened the door to my bedroom and looked dead at me. Of course, she usually does that. 

Acts like the perfect person and then she shows her real self.

"God! You look terrifying!" She insults me, trying to break me down. Then she smacks me.

"What the fuck!?!?!" I scream quietly, loud enough to prove a point I guess, but quiet enough so Jimmy or anyone else wouldn't hear.

She just smirks and walks away. She's a weak women, but damn. Do her slaps hurt. I look into the small mirror I had, and I saw the red mark turn into a purpleish one. I sigh and grab a hoodie so I can cover it up the best I can. I don't have makeup at the moment so I couldn't even cover it.

"Hurry up slowpokes!" My father yelled at me and my mom. Jimmy laughed.

--

sorry its short, i am rlly tired ;(