➸ 'Why invite a snake?'

Omfg my stories #1 on the leonardodicaprio hashtag wtf? Thanks for voting :)))) ilysm
❤️

"Hey, Belsie, we're here." Leo gently shakes me awake. I frown as I sit up rubbing my eyes.

"You know you could've just been the cutest boyfriend ever and you could've kissed me awake." I say smiling to him.

"Aw sorry babe. But this isn't a cheesy fan fiction in a library." Leo laughs.

"Yeah yeah, we get it." I say grabbing my bag and hopping out of the car. Two girls immediately race up to me and throw their arms around me.

"Omg eeek I'm so excited for Coachella!" Clarissa squeals.

"Yea I've been waiting to wear these outfits for so long and I finally have the chance." Mannie smiles. I stand back from Mannie and Clarissa to see what they're wearing. Mannie is wearing a kind of braided top with denim jeans and Clarissa is going for a lot more simple look with a black bra thingy and a pair of jeans.

Clarissas outfits:

Mannies outfits:

We take out all our bags and put them in our rental house

We take out all our bags and put them in our rental house. As i'm walking in the house I notice that the house has three double beds. Perfect, One for me, Mannie and Clari can share a bed and so can Leo and Don-, I'm cut off by Leo appearing behind me.

"Um guys I just wanted to tell you that Roxy will be here soon." Leo says awkwardly.

I turn around to face him, I stop and stare into his soul with a death glare I savour for momenta like this.

"Are you mental?" I ask. He stands there staring at me with an innocent look.

"No-" he starts.

"Are you ok?" I ask him.

"I'm fine-". i cut him off quickly.

"Then why are you acting like a fucking idiot?" I ask him folding my arms as I raise my voice.

"What's your problem Bella?" He asks annoyed. I roll my eyes and take a step away from him.

"No normal person invites their girlfriends ex best friend who hate eachother to a trip without telling her." I yell at him, my arms flinging around the place expressing my anger.

"Why invite a snake?" Mannie asks walking into the room.

"It's not a big deal, I thought it would be fine. Now its alreasy happening so please just be nice." Leo responds. I'm still kind of hoping he's just gonna start laughing and admit that it's a prank, but as I hear a car pull up I realise he may not be.

"Be nice? Be nice?! I-" I am cut off when the front door opens and Roxy stands there with an evil smirk on her face.

"Hey Leo!" She says wrapping her arms around him. He stands there stiffly and after a minute, wraps his arms around her aswell. My blood boils with anger, WHAT IS GOING ON. I walk over to them hugging and push them away from each other.

"What was that for?" Roxy turns to me with a scowl plastered on her face.

"Stay away from Leo." I murmur taking Leo's hand and taking him away into the lounge, the group of friends follow behind.

"What's the sleeping arrangements?" I ask trying to ignore what just happened.

"Umm well I was thinking that Mannie and Clarissa, Donny and Roxy and Me and yo-." He gets cut off by Roxy appearing.

"Leo! I don't even know Donny and I'd feel awkward sleeping beside him, can't I sleep with you?" She whines as she enters the room. I turn to her in disbelief.

"Ok. Shut the fuck up Roxy! You're really asking to sleep with MY boyfriend? Stop trying to take him away from me, you're never gonna have him!" I get up off the couch and try and walk over to her, but Leo's behind me holding me back by the waist.

"Omg Bella you're so selfish! All I wanted was to sleep with someone I actually knew instead of a stranger. And I will never have him? That's funny considering that I'm ac-" Roxys screaming is cut off by Leo.

"Roxy be quiet! Bella, calm down okay? This is unnecessary. We're here to have fun not to have a big cat fight about who's sleeping with who!" leo huffs sitting down onto the couch.

"Why are you siding with her!" I scream in disbelief at him.Leo sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Look i'm not siding with anyone, okay? i just- you know what never mind" Leo stands up and makes his way upstairs. muttering a few profanities along the way.

"Leo, wait!" whines Roxy as she makes her way to go upstairs.

I get in her way and glare. "I'll check up on MY boyfriend thank you very much." I say while running upstairs after Leo. I quickly find him sitting on the bed.

"I'm sorry Leo, it's just that I couldn't stand her being so obsessive over you." I say putting my head on his shoulder.

"Hey, it's okay Bella. I'm used to it." He says chuckling slightly, I look up at him and peck his lips before standing back up and grabbing his hand for him to follow me.

"Come on lets get some rest before the festival starts." He smiles as he pulls me onto the bed with him. I cuddle into his arms and slowly fall asleep.

(A.N: Sorry, no smut this chapter, might add some in though, only if u ask?)

Sorry it's kind of short but another chapter will be up soon
❤️