Chapter Five

Two months later

Mahkailin ( mah- ky-lyn)

Moneybaggs.kane: losing niggas I love made me lose all my sympathy 🤧💯

Kane uploaded a old picture turning off the comments. He was in math class doing his work. He was annoyed that he really had to wear uniform. Blue collar shirt and khaki pants/ shorts. He solved math problems out the text book writing it down on graph paper.

He's been at this school for two months and all he wants to do is just go home. He could tell my looks he gets from his peers that's their judges him. He wasn't phased by it. Like he said before he's not here to make friends. He heard people talk about him calling him broke because of his shoes or what he was wearing when it was free dress days. One of the reasons he start dealing he hated being known as the less fortunate one.

All of his good clothes was at the trap house in south Philly since he was living there when he cut off his gps. All the kids here wore Gucci and Versace and polo such things. He had walmart clothes. Two girls have thrown themselves at him and he turned them down due to them not being his type. He prefers a dark berries more than a snow ball. One of the two was trying to talk to him now almost giving up on trying to talk to him because she wasn't getting a response back.

"I just think you cute and we should hang out more you know babe?" She said and his eye brow arched when she said babe.

"Listen shorty you not even all that you a six acting like your a ten re-evaluate yourself. Ion want none of you girls at this school." He said loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Bethany just got rejected... that's a first." He heard a girl laugh out.

"Somebody had to tell her." He heard other people say preach and such thing like that. "Hold up none of us cause I was planning on hooking up with him. Look at the boy." He heard another girl say he shook his head turning his volume up in headphones.

"Hey Mahkailin can I speak with you?" The principal said to him. He nodded getting up following him outside and to his office to see his roommate Zion sitting in the chair in the main office.

"We does a search in the dorms make sure there is no marijuana or alcohol or other type of illegal things. When we search your dorm this was found under the small dresser that the T.V stands on." He said pulling out a wax pen.

"Is it your Mahkailin?" He asked. He shook his head no keeping a straight face. Hell yeah that shit mine. I can't smoke weed so imma smoke that. He thought.

"Zion said it wasn't his either so you telling me it's neither of you guys pen but it was in you guys room." He said and Mahkailin nodded.

"I can't smoke I get drug tested every month." He replied shrugging his shoulders.

"So your saying it's Zion's?"

"Iono ask him."

"See this is a problem because I'm getting the same run down from Zion that he doesn't smoke and doesn't know whose it is." He put it back in the drawer and left the room saying saying he'll be back.