Chapter Thirty Two

I know I haven't updated inna long time🥺 I sorry I know you guys forgot wtf is going on sooo... Kai is in jail doing his time Kiarah and Cassie is getting ready for college back in philly. His little brother Jai is doing bad with cancer atm. And Hassan is Hassan 😭😭😭

"You had me but you lost me! IM NOT MAD IM EXHAUSTED!!" Hassan yelled walking inside my house while I was doing a vlog.

"Brother, why you so loud? stop yelling in my house." My dad told him.

"They keep calling each other brother like ew." I said into the camera with a disgusting look.

"My bad brudder." He said while dapping up my dad. I'm sick of Hassan crazy ass. I'm sick of him and Cassie. They bicker way too dang much for me. They lucky Mahkailin in jail right now so I have no choice but to be bothered with them.

Cassie getting ate out by Hassan everyday now. Like that's supposed to be me and Kai! I'm on a tragedy! I need my baby. I'm about to cry... I just want my insides rearranged.🥺

Mahkailin haven't called me in a week. So I'm going to try to see him tomorrow or the day after I just been so busy lately. Like handling stuff for my apartment that I'm getting by campus.

"Cousin!!" My little sister yelled out when she seen Hassan. He got everybody here calling him "cousin" and him and my dad call each other "brother every time they say something to each other.

"Wassup cousin? Look I got crack for you." He said handing her a powder doughnut. "Stop saying that to her Hassan." I scolded at him and he waved me off.

"Ah ha ah ha I got crack!!" She said before biting into the treat and all the powder substance getting on her face.

"Cousin? Cousin? Cousin!?" He yelled the last part making me say. "We not even real cousins." All of a sudden I was pushed hard on the couch and my camera flew out my hand.

"We is cousins! Don't play wimme Kiarah." He's so crazy he needs some dang help.

"What do you want Hassan?!" I said back getting up picking up my camera.

"You don't even gotta fucking yell at me." He mugged me before taking the camera. "You know this a real muthafuckin nigga right here a nigga just got his slugs cleaned my shit glee you feel me? I'm bout to take Kiarah and my lil crack head to get ice cream. Do a dance crack."

Zariah started dancing while eating the doughnuts. "Hassan is my favorite right cousin?" She asked hugging him.

"Right. Ouuu we should go get Jai to get some ice cream too." Hassan said as I started my vlog again.

"Okay we're leaving! We'll be back in three days. Remember to drop Zariah off at your aunt house sweetie. We love you bye." My mom and dad said the last part in unison. Me and Zariah said the same back and right before they left.

"What about me?" Hassan asked.

"What about you?" My dad asked.

"Say y'all love me too I be here everyday now. I'm y'all kid too."

"We love you handsome." My mama said.

"Ight imma fuck witchu." My dad said dapping him up before leaving. "You turning my dad into those hood people! Mahkailin would never! I'm telling Montana on you."

"What I tell you about snitching Kiarah? It's against da what?" He said making me sigh.

"The hood principles." I mumbled.

"And who lives by them principles?"

"Mahkailin do. So I should too." I said. "See I'm having fun turning you hood. Ever thought about cooking coke?" He asked as we went to the car.