Chapter Eleven

Kiarah

I swear if my remote or phone poke me in this bed again I'm going to wake up with a attitude. I grabbed to what appeared to be my remote and held it so it wouldn't poke into my back again. I tend to forget to put the remote and my phone on the nightstand so it nights like this aren't new to me. I went back to sleep knowing that my back wouldn't be being poked anymore.

I heard my alarm go off making Mahkailin reach over and dismiss it. "K-Kiarah w-what are you doing." He said in a raspy tone. I opened my eyes slowly and looked at him.

"What are you talking about?" I said confused. "You know what I'm talking about." He said before snatching the covers off us. I seen my hand gripping his boner through his basketball shorts.

"Mahkailin! I'm so sorry. I-I thought that was my remote because something was poking me and my remote usually be doing that and it was hard and big like my remote so I grabbed it I-

He smirked at me and the shifted in his spot of the bed."You coo. Just got one hard ass dick now. I need to leave." He said getting up putting his shirt on. "Kiarah stop looking like that. I know ya ain't like that it was an honest mistake. No hard feelings ma."

"Are you sure? becau-

"I'm sure Kiarah. Text me if you wanna hang out today." He said before putting his shirt on and leaving. Good job Kiarah you probably freaked him out. That's probably why I had a good sleep I was holding some dick. You horny mutha- I just blew out a breath and pushed it to the back of my mind.

"What wrong with me that's embarrassing." I mumbled failing to push it to the back of my mind. I went to my bathroom washing my face and brushing my teeth. I walked next door to Craig door and told him I had to shower. Now when I shower I just tell Craig and he make sure all the boys are out and no boys get in till I'm done. Him or Zion does it.

I went to get my towel and soap and wash towel and took my clothes off wrapping up in it. "Thanks Craig." I said and he nodded looking at his toes stuck for a minute. Everybody had one of those moments when they just wake up. "Imma check on things for your room because I know you want to be in a girl dormitory. So you don't have to go through this." He said

"Okay." I said before walking all the way in. I showered for a good five minutes before turning off the water leaving. "All set?" Craig asked me as I walked out.

"Yep." I said. He nodded walking back into his dorm closing his door. I walked into mine and started to get dressed after I dried off. I put on a yellow crop top and a light blue jean jacket that had some rips in it, with some light jeans and yellow and white slip on vans.

I was holding his dick. My mind reminded me making me groan. I probably gave the poor boy blue balls. Then I started thinking very bold. Should have took care of it for him. Never will I ever be that bold again look at where it got me. On Instagram and labeled as a hoe.

"Uno dos no tres she a thot though something something something in the lot tho. Big chop knock a nigga out his something." I sang while combing out my hair. So I'm addicted to singing this song for some odd reason. I had to do my ponytail a couple of times before I perfected it. I did my edges and went into the living room and sat on the couch turning the tv on. Our dorms are like small condos there's space when you walk in that most people ask they mom to put a couch and they bring the tv from home so it can be a small living room. Then it's a bathroom with just a toilet and sink and then your bedroom.

Last night with Mahkailin was cool. Even though we didn't do much I liked the fact we spent time together. I think after this fake relationship stuff blows over we can be good friends to each other. My phone was ringing so I answered it.