Chapter Twenty Six

I'm not changing none of the characters. Y'all need to make y'all own story since y'all be having so much input on how I do my stories and who I use for my stories. I use them all for a reason. Like messaging me and say I should change my characters is doing a bit toooooo much on your end lovely's 🥰

Then y'all be having so much too say but be some ghost ass readers like if u can't even just vote or comment on my shit u can't message me bout shit simple scrub.

A lot of u said swavy.lee don't fit Mahkailin character. He does in my eyes because lee is actually a sweetheart nd people be making him out to be mean asl like Mahkailin, after he gets comfortable with Kiarah, Cassie, Adam and so on.

Mahkailin does things he doesn't want to do like join a gang, sell drugs and things like that but he has to so he can help his family nd get justice for E. He was never supposed to have the full on mean thug image he's just a sweet kid been through a lot of shit that makes his guard go up like him not wanting to be friends with people because he lost his two closet friends back to back and just got his closest cousin back from a big fall out.

The whole point is Mahkailin is the good kid with a good future that chose the wrong path. Also Hassan ain't on no snake shit he gone be da most loyal person to Mahkailin so on through the book.🥰
_________________________
Just had to let sum of y'all mfks kno iss all luv doe 🖤comment nd vote.

Beginning of this chapter gone be on what's going on back home in Philly while Mahkailin away.

"Nah I'm tryna get out the streets. Before my mama died she told me to leave the streets alone." Hassan said. Even though his mother was cracked out sometimes she would show empathy towards him and he would say meaningful stuff to him that now when he thinks on it he just want to cry. "But it was some shit I had to learn to be a man she couldn't teach at home."

"Ouuhh curly hair daddy opening up. I like that. But you should get out the streets for her lil dick. Plus ion want yo fine ass to die on me." The female said on the phone to him.

"Nah Cassie no bullshit my dick big." Hassan said to Cassien on FaceTime walking down the street at night going home. He was tired of Cassie calling him "lil dick"

"Why you lying lil dick?" Cassie said rolling her eyes.

"Fuck I gotta lie for. See all this shit you talking watch when I fly you out. Imma show what I'm bout."

"You gotta eat my pussy first though." She said making him lick his lips.

"Shit I can change ya life off that too. I gotta see how mama down there looking tho." He said with a smirk.

"You gone screen record me." Cassie said with "I'm not dumb" look.

"Fuck imma screen record you for? That's that high school lil kid shit" Hassan said.

"Okay but I'm don't do shit like that."

"Show me and imma show you what I'm working wit when I hit da crib."

"Ouuh yo shit fat. Fat ma getting wet too, play wit it for me."

"I- Hassan n-

"Hassan can you help me?" Tooka asked Hassan who was walking past her. He took a earphone out and looked behind him.

"I um na- whatchu need?" He said thinking she needed drugs.