Chapter Thirty one

When I tell y'all that nigga would be fineeeeeee not wit the braid duck tail but the one when they be having that hair on the lower part of they head all curly and shit whewww that shit is cute asf too me😍😍**

*
*

"Put this on. Uhh with this. And this jacket make your tittes look a lil big keep it un-buttoned. Mhmm let's see. Ouuu with the Gucci slides." Cassie said while picking through Kiarah closet quickly. It's been three weeks since school been over for Kiarah and Cassie. They said Kiarah and Cassie wasn't allowed to the ceremony because Kiarah had an fight and Cassie ended beating the girl up after Kiarah finished beating her up just because she wanted to let some anger out.

"Kiarah if you don't answer to the damn boy." Cassie said snapping me from my thoughts and I heard Hassan calling me.

"Cousin?! Cousin?! Cousin?!"

"Yeah!?" I yelled back.

"Can y'all like hurry the fuck up!" Hassan rushes us from downstairs. "Cousin can I have some food?! I hungry!"

"Who the heck is yelling in my house?!" I heard my mom say coming out her room.

"That was Cassie I heard her!" Hassan yelled up to her. "When did Cassie voice get deep?! And who are you!?" My mom retorted then I heard her go down the stairs.

"You know Cassie aggressive she's planning on making a transition this is apart of her transi-

"HASSAN DON'T EVER PLAY WITH ME!" Cassie yelled to him from my room. Mind you my house is big so they are really yelling at the top of their lungs.

"Stop yelling in my house! Acting ghetto." I heard my mom yell.

"Here put this on. Your going to look cute as fuck. You can probably twerk in the chair for him like ah ah ah ah." She said grabbing her knees breaking her back.

"I'm not doing that again Hassan said I looked like roach." I pouted🥺. Yesterday I was doing what Cassie taught me in her car she rented I was trying to act like a city girl. But Hassan ole annoying self started laughing at me then said "you look like a roach that got sprayed with some raid"

Him and Mahkailin are mean🥺 I see why they cousins. I'm threw with trying twerk I really thought I was doing something but he recorded me the whole time to show me. I looked so retarded.

I put the clothes on which were a red sun dress with a light blue ripped up jean jacket with some Gucci slides that had a little bit of red in it.

Cassie and I walked downstairs to see Hassan stuffing his face smiling and my mom pinching his cheek saying "how adorable, you want more cake?"

"Yes ma'am." He said. "Mommy I want some ca-

"Okay sweetie but we're talking about Handsome right now." She said and he nodded smiling like a child. "That's my name in English she knew that without me telling her." He said. Oh he's sending shots at me and Cassie. Shoot he acting like we're just supposed to know what Hassan means.