Chapter thirty six

IM BACK YALL LIKE IM BACK BACK🥳🥳🥳🥳 HEA TO STAY BACKKKKK SO VOTE COMMENT ALLAT

How's life been treating y'all?🥺

Y'all quarantining? Or y'all still on y'all bald head hoe shit?

Nothing ain't stopping my bald head hoe shit festivities. like roro move around luv💖🥰

*
*
*
To the story😁

Ahem. Haven't updated since February. So if your lost I don't blame you. As you know Mahkailin and Kiarah are broken up. Kiarah can't stand Mahkailin because of what he said to her at a visit while he was locked up.

Leaving off when Kiarah left with her new nigga Keon 🥳 such a happy new couple I love it🥰

Unedited🥴

"Yo s-she really left wit that nigga?" Mahkailin slurred.

"I'mma break into her house. She g-gone fucking talk to me." He hiccuped drinking from the bottle again.

"Shoot her house up brother. Fuck it." Chris said laughing.

"On my mama. Fuck it. I-Ion give a fuck about going back. I swear I don't!"

"Nigga I was fucking witchu c'mon so I can take you home." He said about to walk to his car but was stopped by a girl. "He gotta bitch take yo ass on." Mahkailin said but the girl looked him up and down with a mug and turned to Chris.

Mahkailin noticed how hard they was flirting and notice she was a opp. Smiling all in they face like it's good. Fucking up my meals. He thought.

"Bitch you drawn." Mahkailin punched the girl in her mouth. "You ain't fucking up me and my cousin meals nigga we told you this shit dickhead!" He said shoving Chris.

"You fuckin dumb. That was Samir lil sister nigga" Chris pushed him toward his car.

"The FUCK that gotta wit me?" He laughed sitting in the passenger seat letting his seat all the way back. "That jawn opp as fuck."

"Tell Sophia I want two plates next time. Ducesssss, may das dos platesssss." He said giggling dragging out the s.

"Ahhh I'm tryna FUCK." He said before letting out a deep breathe relaxing. "R-Really acted like she ain't know me. Like I know *hiccup* I hurt yo feelings and shit *hiccup* b-but you still mine bitch what the fuck? Fronting cuz of that nigga I'll shoot that nigga.

"You sound toxic as fuck." Chris said while driving. But Mahkailin was ranting on and on "Shoot you nigga. M-me nigga. Niggas g-grannies can get shot. Ion care." He said laughing.

"I'm feeling like dex play that rio flo" he said typing it on chris phone.

I should get drunk more often he thought singing along to the lyrics. "Punched a opp bitch in her mouth. She had a pretty smile. Yea bitch bet you won't smil- aw shit pull-