Chapter Twelve

"Dave bro ain't this Kiarah?" E.Z laughed showing his little brother the picture Mahkailin and Kiarah took in the pool together.

"Who the fuck is that?" David asked taking his phone out his hand. "That's my lil nigga Kane." E.Z laughed.

"My young bull really just snatched yo bitch." He laughed again. David punched E.Z in the face mad that he was making fun of the situation. E.Z kicked him in the balls laughing some more when he fell down to floor.

"That's why yo bitch got snatched." E.Z laughed while moving jaw around. "As my little brother I expect your right hook to ya know? Hurt." He said before getting his phone.

"Why you mad anyways? Don't you got a so call baby on the way? Just wait for mom and dad to find out about that. You thought they over reacted when they found out I sell drugs. They gone kick yo stupid ass out the house." E.Z laughed.

"Yo ass always laughing go get a job bitch." David said back to him. "Yo ass gone be coming to me for a job when you get kicked out."

"That baby ain't mines."

"Okay. Nigga acting like durk. You aint gone tell bout no baby til you showin. But if you really pressed about the fact she chose up get drunk and call her."

"What type of influence are you telling me to get drunk?" He asked fed up with his older brother.

"A bad one. See ya bitch." He slapped his little brother before leaving his parents home. David went to get his phone and called Kiarah. She answered in a swimming pool laughing having a good time.

"Hello?" He said.

"Yeah hello?" She said back.

"Where you at?" He said eyeing her background.

"The pool with a couple of my friends. What you doing?"

"Who's this Kane nigga that's posting you Kiarah? I thought we sumn going on?" He asked.

"Oh I um-Kiarah was confused at first because she wasn't used to Mahkailin being referred as Kane.

Mahkailin heard the conversation making him chuckle before coming behind Kiarah wrapping his arms around her licking her cheek before pecking it. "Hang up that phone and c'mon" he said cutting her off clicking the red x button for her.

"Thanks." She said. "You g." He said back.

"Don't lick me again. That's nasty." She told him and he shrugged.

"You holding on my dick while were sleeping is nasty." Mahkailin said back.

"I told you I thought it was my remote I really did I-" she started to rant but Mahkailin cut her off again.

"Kiarah."

"Yes?" She answered.

"Shut up." He told her.

"Your being mean to me." She said. "Yeah yeah yeah." He waved her off. "You ready to leave."

"Yeah lets go get ic-

"Ice cream is not that good to be eating it 24/7 like that. You need to eat some real food." She got out the pool kicking water at him and he grabbed her ankles. "Look at the opps that just came." Mahkailin told her she looked and seen Bethany and Xavier getting in the pool together.

"Yeah they opps." Kiarah co signed making Mahkailin laugh out. "I think I'm turning you a lil hood."

"Is that a bad thing? I don't want to be a hood rat they kind of scary." She said and Mahkailin laughed out.