Chapter Twenty Nine

"How y'all tryna take him back when he was defending his girlfriend? How you guys are handling this whole situation is twisted." Mr. James spat at the vice principal and principal and the dean.

When Kiarah and Cassie told him about what's happening he immediately went down to the office.

"Defending her how? Nothing happened to Kiarah." Mr. James got on his phone looking up one of the students Instagram and to their story.

"Xavier and Kiarah had sex. Vice principal you listening your son and Kiarah had sex and he recorded her without her consent and posted it."

"Kiarah been getting bullied for damn ear two fucking years. If Xavier ain't expelled for this shit my good sis pressing charges bitch." Cassie said.

"They put that video up of me in class yesterday. Mahkailin told them to leave me alone already but they didn't that's the one only reason why he did what he did." Kiarah said lowly.

"He could have handled it a total different way than resorting to violence. Sorry but him going back to jail is not up to us. We would gladly have him come back after a suspension but that was his last strike. He has to go down to Philadelphia and see his judge."

"You guys can leave." The vice principal spoke.

"Leave? What consequences are for the kids that's constantly harassing Kiarah? Obviously you don't know how to run your own school if you can't tell when a kid is getting bullied. When your own kid is bullying her at that now this is more of your lack of parenting skills."

"Tell em baby daddy." Cassie mumbled she noticed him glare at her making her mumble a "sorry"

"I suggest you go back to your office before someone takes your place at this school."

"Now I'm at risk of being fired for stan- no what better yet I quit. Fuck y'all. Dickhead."

"Y'all c'mon." Mr. James said to Kiarah and Cassie.

2 months later

Here I am back to square one. Philadelphia juvenile detention center. I had six more months of parole when I got my last strike. From me breaking Xavier jaw and giving him an concussion his family pressed charges on me they added seven more. A year. I have to be in here for a year.

In eight months I turn eighteen. So when I hit about seven month in here they going to switch me into prison that Reek and Dame is in. A little outside of philly. People say it's one of the worst prisons on the east coast.

I went to trial and all that but obviously I lost. I had the worst public defender ever and the judge don't fuck with me I guess. I been in here coolin it to myself as always.

Then it's the constant niggas that's on my dick stay wanting to fight me and fuck with me in here. I been going insane in here. The only thing that been keeping me sane is Hassan. When he get the free time he come and see me. I'm glad me and him made up and we tight how we used to because he the only one that been seeing me. Actually show that he cares about a nigga. I been supporting him in this rap shit he tryna get into. His shit go actually. When he was rapping it to me at my last visit I got hyped and all.

These times I feel like my own family don't fuck with me. My moms don't answer the phone my pops doesn't and they don't come see me. Why they don't come see me? I don't know but the phone part I can understand money is tight like always they don't got money for my calls.