Chapter Thirty Nine

Don't forget to vote and don't be shy comment sumn lovely's 😊

"You have two weeks to turn in your essay along with your presentation. Look at the link I posted in my classroom for the rubric. Class dismissed." My professor said as I was starting my outline for my essay. Outlines just make it easier for me to do it. I put my stuff up realizing he dismissed class early and Keon couldn't take me home.

To My luv💍💖: class was let out early I'm gonna take a uber. text you when i get home😘

from My Luv💍💖: alr be safe bbygirl 🖤

As I waited on my uber I thought of what I was going to make when I got there. I know I don't know how to make much like the chefs at my parents house but I can make something little it's just m- I have him living with me. Can't be something little men like to eat.

"Uber for Keke?" A middle aged Indian man spoke pulling up by me. "Yep. How are you?" I said as I got in the back. After having small talk with the man it turned into a deeper talk and he showed me his three kids and stuff. He's should be a psychiatrist he's a good person to talk to til he started talking about how his son back in india needs a wife and how I would be perfect for him. Told him I'll think about it though because after watching "Never Have I Ever" it got me wanting to see what's up with Indian men.

I greeted the security guard before walking in going to the ninth floor. I looked at the floor and it looked like someone just spat out blood in the hallway. Just disgusting do that in your house.

I opened the door when I noticed it was unlocked, I yelled Mahkailin name he responded back with a yeah walking out the bathroom with tissue on his lip and shirtless with his blue jeans hanging low and his ethika band showing.

"What happened to you!?" I questioned closing the door dropping my purse on the couch.

"Don't worry about it. I'm fine man. Why you ain't at school?" he mumbled back. "Don't worry about it. Your bleeding let me see." I said. He sighed before showing me seeing his lip was bleeding. Someone always getting him good in the lip.

"Sit down." I told him. He sat on the toilet sighing not wanting my help but he was going to get anyways.

I got a towel and put it under cool water. I ringed it standing on side of him til he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in between in his legs. I had got butterflies from his touch which irritated me. I brought the towel to his face dabbing it on his lip lightly. I felt his eyes watching me but ignored his stare avoiding to look back in those big honey brown eyes he had. After I got it to stop bleeding I gave him some cream to apply to it out the first aid kit. I started to leaving out the bathroom my arm was gripped by his big hands and pulled back to him.

"Thank you mamas." He said lowly, I looked up at him our eyes meeting. It was like I was in a trance. I felt myself lean towards him craving his lips to be on mine. I snapped out of it and pulled away.

"Clean up in here for me. Thanks." I said before walking out. I couldn't cheat on Keon like that. I am with Keon. Me and him are doing great together I don't need to mess it up.

"You g?" I heard him ask me as I washed my hands at the kitchen sink. He only asks that when he's leaving somewhere i've noticed that the other night. It was just weird with us in the same house all the tension. Cassie is right we do need to talk. But I wasn't ready to. Not right now.