Chapter Thirty Five

"All the bitches in here nigga. I'm bring a lil bitch home wit me tonight." Chris said making me and Hassan mugged the fuck out him.

"Fuck he just say?" I asked my cousin.

"Some dumbass shit cousin. You not finna do her like that fucking up our meals and shit." San snapped on him. I kept the same expression on my face shaking my head.

"We gotta watch him tonight. Text sister tell her we watching him." I said as we walked in seeing people dance to dex -keep it playing.

"That stack look familiar boy I know that ain't yo bro money!" Everybody yelled out with the song. Parties is not my scene at all. I'm too antisocial for all this shit. These niggas bought bottles and shit. I guess I ain't drinking either cuz one of us gotta be sober.

I seen a couple of females that caught my eye. They was throwing ass like sheesshhh. I needa fuck sum soon. If I was wit her still-

"Drink some cousin."

"Nigga who gone drive y'all drunk asses home?"

"Uber nigga." He said back. I took the bottle downing it before looking at it.

"Aye bring yo lil home girls over here beautiful. I know you not here by yourself." Chris smooth talked a girl.

"Look at her friends brah. Look at em. Bitches bad."

"I see them nigga." Hassan said dapping him up. I paid no mind sippin the bottle again wanting to go the fuck home.

"Hey. How you doing?" Hassan said making the girl giggle. "This my cousin Kane right here. Y'all have fun. Come dance with me lil baby."

First of all this bitch is ugly. Then she got the nerve to be big up top and skinny down low. Ion like that. These niggas really just did me.

"You wanna dance?" I shook my head no immediately. Before getting up to go look for the bathroom. Walking around I heard a familiar voice yelling. I followed it and from a distance I seen Cassie and Kiarah dancing together.

"Imma walking lick sumn sumn talk that shit sada ahhhhh get it bitch!" Cassie said smacking Kiarah ass as she shook what she had. When the fuck her ass learn how to twerk? She bet not let this nigga get behind her. I sat there watching intensely now.

Man that's crazy. She I almost walked over there to beat her ass lmfao. She said something to the nigga she was dancing with smiling like a dumbass and shit before going to Cassie and they walked off together. I followed them of course.

They walked inside the bathroom together and soon came back out.

****

Kiarah

Kiarah

"You and Keon cute or whatever." Cassie said making a small stank face.

"What he ever do to you? You always acting stank towards him." I said applying more lip gloss on my lips.