Rvb S11 E2 "Get Your Tucks in a Row"

Canyon/Blue Base
Tucker comes walking out of Blue Base and stops when he see's Wade and Zeta walking besides a tank heading his way.

Tucker: Oh shit.

Wade: Hey, Tucker were back!

Tucker: Yeah, I can see that, but please tell me it's not who I think it is, driving that.

He points at the tank as Caboose walks out from behind it.

Caboose: Zeta, wouldn't let me have a turn.

Zeta: For very good reasons!

Tucker: Thank god! I thought you were in that thing, Caboose. Wait, who is in that thing?

Wash hops out of the tank.

Wash: Hello private.

Tucker: Oh shit.

Wash: Now, that were all here. What is the one thing, I tell all of you each and every morning?

Wade: Wake up.

Wash: The other thing.

Tucker: For the love of god, stop sleeping naked.

Wash: Don't let anyone touch the tank.

Tucker looks at the tank and then back to Wash.

Tucker: Heh, okay I can see where you're going with this.

Wash: Until we're rescued, we need to be more mindful of the supplies that we have.

Zeta: We know, Wash. Ration the food, maintain our equipment, we get it.

Caboose: Also brush your teeth, don't talk to strangers, try not to shoot anyone, while they're trying to brush their teeth.

Wade: I'm still not happy about that! You almost shot my ear off!

Caboose: I'm pretty sure, Tucker did it.

Tucker: Dude, I was a sleep!

Wash: AND all of you's have to always report in to me.

Zeta: Surely, we don't always have to?

Wash: Yes, always. I even put up that old Blue Team organizational chart to help demonstrate the point.

Up in the base was an old chart from Blood Gulch, showing everyone's position on the team. Of course some names were scribbled out due to... leader issues.

Tucker: Yeah, but we never really listened to that. Church just kinda shouted orders and we'd get around to them... eventually. Or we wouldn't, whatever.

Caboose: He was an inspiration to us all.

Wade: He really wasn't, like... at all.

Caboose: You just didn't worship him enough.

Wash: Well, Church and Carolina decided to run off without so much as a goodbye. So it's up to me to keep us all together.

Wash stares straight at Tucker.

Wash: Maybe if someone hadn't have crashed the ship, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Tucker: Whoa, wait a second. Why are you looking at me when you say that?

Wash: I just have a hard time believing that thousands of well trained crew members were to blame for the incident.

Tucker: Well they definitely didn't survive it. Ah ha ha ha. Ahem.