Rvb S11 E13 "+1 Followers"

Blue Base
Inside Blue Base, on the second floor Wade and Tucker are watching Simmons who's crouched down in front of a console, working on it. Wash comes walking over to them and stands besides Tucker.

Wash: What is all this?

Simmons: It's the future.

Wade: Oh Wash, where have you've been this whole time?

Wash: I've been doing everything I can to keep us alive.

Tucker: Oh really? Then where were you when Freckles tried to kill me for calling his tiny hat stupid!?

Wash: I thought you didn't need me protecting you, Tucker.

Wade: Honestly it's not a bad looking hat, no wonder Freckles would trie killing for that.

Tucker: It's still stupid in my opinion.

Simmons: Hey, guys. I'm trying to revolutionize the world of inter-canyon communication. So if you could keep it down that'd be great!

Wash: What is he talking about?

Simmons: I'm talking about... the internet!

Simmons stands up and stands next to the console, revealing the new "Simmons" search engine on the screen.

Male Computer Voice: Welcome!

Tucker: Oh my god! Everybody leave! Everybody leave right now! There's something I've gotta do.

Wade: The internet?

Tucker: Seriously. You're gonna see some shit if you don't leave.

Simmons: Well, it's not really the internet. The only two points of communication are Red and Blue base.

Tucker: (Disappointed) Why would you lie to us like that?

Tucker is holding a box of tissues and Vaseline in his hands, but drops them in disappointment. Wade glances down at the items and picks up the Vaseline, before looking back up at Tucker.

Wade: Really? I thought Zeta threw this stuff out!

Tucker: Dude, I've got backups hidden everywhere around the base in case of emergency.

Wash: That's disturbing.

Wade drops the Vaseline and wipes his hand on his armour.

Wade: Remind me to search the place so, I can burn them all.

Tucker: Hey! You are not destroying my material, you've already destroyed the only dirty magazine I had.

Wade: Actually Zeta was the one to destroy it.

Simmons: Is this what you guys usually talk about?

Wash: (Sighs) Unfortunately yes. Did you also put one of these at Red base too?

Simmons: Oh uh yeah. I had to sneak past Freckles but it was totally worth it.

Wash: Why?

Simmons: Behold!

Simmons types into the console and opens up the "Basebook" homepage.

Wash: Basebook?

Simmons: Yeah. It's a site that lets you post pictures, videos and even text posts so that your friends always know what you're up to. It's revolutionary!