Rvb S11 E19 "Lost But Not Forgotten"

???
Medic: He's waking up.

Leo slowly opens his eyes and sees Felix and a New Republic medic staring at him, he looks down and sees he's laying on a medical bed and isn't wearing his helmet. He looks to his right and see's it next to him on a box. With a grunt he leans up, pushing himself off the bed and stands up.

Felix: Woah woah woah, easy now. You've been knocked out for a while. Just take it easy, there's nothing to worry about. You're safe, Leo.

Leo holds the side of his head in pain.

Leo: Ugh, what happened?

Felix: You took a rock to the back of the head. Good news is, we made it back to base undetected.

Leo: Back to base?

Felix: Welcome to the New Republic.

Leo: Felix, just what the hell is going on? Where's everyone else?

Felix: Tucker, Grif, Simmons, Zeta and Caboose are up in the main compound.

Leo: Ok, but what about everyone else? What about Sarge? What about Wash? What about Wade?

Medic: Umm... I'm gonna go.

The medic leaves, walking out the room. Sensing the change of atmosphere in the room, Leo already knows he's not going to like what he hears.

Felix: Thanks, doc.

Leo: Felix... tell me right now there here. Tell me, we did not just abandon them!

Felix: We had to leave them, Leo.

Leo: (Disbelief) No.

Felix: Look, the Feds were closing in. If we stayed any longer they would have taken you too.

Leo stomps over to Felix and shoves his finger at his chest plate.

Leo: Fuck that! We could of stayed! Just held them off a bit longer and-

Felix smacks his hand away and does the same action to Leo.

Felix: And what! Lose everyone else! That's war, Leo! Not everyone makes it back! You guys put up a good fight. I can see why Kimball wanted you.

Leo clenches his hands at each word Felix spoke.

Leo: Who the fuck is Kimball?

Kimball: I am.

Leo and Felix stop and look to the side to see a Woman standing just outside the room in sand colour armour with light blue accents and visor.

Kimball: Vanessa Kimball, leader of the New Republic. I'm very glad to meet you. I wish it were under better circumstances.

Leo: Uh, yeah.

Kimball: Your friends are waiting for you up near the mess hall. It's just north of here. Why don't you go catch up? We'll talk later.

Leo: ...Sure.

Leo grabs his helmet and puts it on, before walking out the room, leaving Felix and Kimball alone.

Kimball: You're not getting paid the full amount.

Felix: I know.

Kimball: You're lucky you're getting paid at all.

Felix: I know!

They both go silent as they watch Leo walking away in the distance.