Rvb S11 E20 "Old friends"

Author: Here's the final chapter folks! Let's just hope it doesn't turn out bad and is actually enjoyable for you guys to read!

New Republic's base
Inside the Cave of the New Republic Headquarters, soldiers are seen moving around, talking or running drills all over the place. Off to the distance in a quiet area by the cave wall, Tucker and Leo are seen sparring with each other.

Tucker: You know-

Tucker ducks below a right hook.

Tucker: When you asked me to train with ya.

Tucker quickly steps back, barely avoiding side kick.

Tucker: I wasn't expecting getting the shit kicked out of me!!

Leo punches him straight at his visor, making him stumble back.

Tucker: Ah, son of a bitch!

Leo walks towards him, giving him a nod of approval.

Leo: Your doing good for a beginner. But if we're going to be able to rescue our friends, we gotta be prepared.

Tucker: I know that, but will have guns and shit!

Tucker throws a right punch at him, but Leo ducks underneath it and grabs his arm putting Tucker in a standing arm-lock.

Leo: And what would happen if you didn't have a gun or a sword? Tell them some pick-up lines?

Tucker: (Sarcasm) Haha very fun, save your jokes for stand-up comedy.

Leo: I'll see if I can fit that in during this war.

Leo changes his grip onto Tucker's wrist, going underneath his arm and throws him over his shoulder and onto the ground, grunting out an "Ow".

Leo: I'm serious though, Tucker. I just want to be sure that you can handle yourself, all of you.

Tucker: Dude, you realise who your talking about us right?

Leo: I know that, but...

Leo bends down and holds his hand out for Tucker.

Leo: I just have faith in you all, that we can do this.

Tucker grabs Leo's hand, who then hoist him back up onto his feet.

Tucker: Hey, were'd you learn to fight like that anyway?

Leo: Oh, it was back on the ship. I asked Lina, if it was alright if she trained me during the ride back home.

Tucker: I guessing by these ninja ass moves, she said yes?

Leo: Yeah, but she made no effort on going easy on me, (Laughs) I tell yeah. Things we're going pretty well actually, until the ship uhhh...

~Flashback~
Inside the spaceship, before the crash. Leo and Carolina in an open arena room as the two of them are sparring against each other. Leo throws a punch at Carolina's visor, but she blocks it with her arm and hits him with a side kick to his side. He stumbles a few steps away, before regaining his focus on Carolina, charging at him.

Leo: (Mutters) Here we go.

She throws another side kick at him, but he's able to block it and knock her arm away. She goes to kick his feet out from beneath him, instead Leo jumps up and lands kick at her chest making her take a few steps back.