Rvb S11 E4 "Heavy Mettle"

Canyon
Caboose is seen walking across the canyon, talking to himself.

Caboose: Depression. Loneliness. Confusion. Slight indigestion.

Caboose stops walking.

Caboose: Oh Church... Ah, I miss you so much! Who is supposed to be my best friend while you are gone?! Tucker?! That guy isn't even a shade of blue! It's like an... aqua. Wade's a shade of blue though, but he could never replace you, Church!

A sound of something snapping catches, Caboose attention in the direction of the sound.

Caboose: Hello? Um... Who's there? Tucker is that you? Wade? Agent Washington? Nice lady? HELLO!

Echo: HELLO!

Caboose: Oh, that was just me, that was stupid. (Yells) Have a nice day!

Echo: THANKS, YOU TOO!

Caboose: Well, I am a very pleasant person.

Suddenly, Caboose hears the sound of rocks shuffling.

Caboose: Okay, me, you can cut it out now! This is getting a little silly.

He makes his way over to where the sound came from, only to stop and gasp with what he see's.

Caboose: Hello...

Blue Base
Outside of Blue Base, Tucker and Wade are standing with their backs facing a tunnel that has a orange cone on each side of the entrance. Wash and Zeta are standing in front of the pair.

Wash: Now, you two... in basic training, there is a point when the drill sergeant attempts to "break" his or her soldiers so, that they may overcome their civilian mindset and focus on the responsibility and selflessness of becoming a true soldier.

Wade: But we went through basics ages ago!

Tucker: Yeah, bro true soldiers, standing right here!

Wash: What's the UNSC motto?

Tucker: When in doubt, rub one out.

Wash frowns at Tucker, before turning to Wade.

Wade: Uh, muscles are required, intelligence not essential?

Everyone looks at Wade.

Zeta: Where did you hear that?

Wade: From my Drill Sargent, I'm pretty sure, he had a few screw looses.

Wash: I am going to break both of you... Privates.

Tucker: Ooh, I'm shaking in my armor.

Zeta: Try not to break, Wade to much. Can't have his body being broken, when I just got mine. (Smirks) Still got lots of things, I want to try~.

Wade: Uh hehe, m-maybe later Zeta.

Wade gets flustered that Zeta giggles at, while Tucker just groans.

Tucker: Instead of flirting with, Wade. Why isn't she doing this with us!

Wash: Unlike us three, she hasn't had a human body her entire life. So for now, she'll continue to do other training exercises to help her become adjusted to being a soldier. But for you two...

Wash points at the tunnel.

Wash: Inside this tunnel is an elaborate obstacle course designed to test both your reflexes and your mettle.