Rvb S11 E3 "Barriers to Entry"

Canyon/Blue Base
Outside of Blue Base, Tucker and Wade are seen doing squats, while Wash stands to the side of them and watches.

Tucker: Sixty! Sixty-One! Sixty-Two! Sixty-Three! Sixty-Four! Sixty-Five! Sixty-Six! Sixty-Seven! Sixty-Eight! Sixty-Nine...

Tucker stays crouched down on the floor as Wade continues to do his squats.

Wash: Tucker, you can't keep stopping on Sixty-Nine.

Tucker: No! This time, my legs went out.

Wash: (Sighs) Wade, help him up.

Wade: (Grunts) Fine.

Wade stops doing his squats and grabs Tucker's arm and hoist him up to his feet.

Tucker: Ohhoh, Holy Christ! I haven't been this sore since that bachelorette party on Bourbon Street.

Wade: You really want us to believe you 'did it' with an entire bachelorette party?

Tucker: I want you guys to, but really the groom just showed up and cracked three of my ribs.

Wash: That's what I thought.

Tucker: Why do we have to train so, much? We never had to do squats when Church was in charge.

Wade: I don't think, Church would care enough to make us do squats.

Tucker shrugs his shoulders.

Tucker: True.

Wash: Exactly. I'd say you three have fallen out of shape, but generally in order to fall out of something you have to be in it first.

Wade: Not all of us, fell out of it!

Wash: Tell, that to the jar of cookies.

Wade: That was one time!

Tucker: Hey, that's funny! You should try comedy Wash. Why make two people miserable, when you can work over an entire room?

Wash: Alright! Time for sprints.

Wade: (Sighs) Ugh.

Tucker: Fuck you!

Wash: I want five laps around the canyon.

Tucker: Die in a fire.

Wash: Six laps, around the canyon!

Wade: Tucker, shut up!

Tucker: Why isn't Caboose or Zeta down here? Shouldn't you be making them do dumbbell rolls, or inverted push-ups or something?

Wash: I think he's having one of his... off days, I asked Zeta to check up on him.

Tucker: Oh...

Wade: I'm sure, Zeta will make him feel better. (Smiles) It's just who she is.

Red Base
Inside of Red Base, Sarge comes walking down a ramp that leads to the first floor. He stops halfway down the ramp and looks at where Leo, Grif and Simmons are standing in the middle of the room.

Sarge: Men! It has come to my attention that we have been approaching this base problem from the wrong direction.

Simmons: What do you mean?

Sarge: I mean we've been approaching it from the outside. What we should have been focusing on is the interior, the layout is all wrong.

Sarge walks down the ramp and heads to the other side of the room.