chapie uno

hope you enjoy     -author:)

jisung pov-

"$60 for a damn shirt?! HUH?!?" i accidentally said out loud while looking at the tag on a yellow t-shirt.

which gave me lots of stares but i wasn't embarrassed cause a concerned employee soon came up to me and asked if i had a problem which i answered yes to.

"oh, sir whats your problem?" the employee asked worried. The man was a little uneasy, maybe its his first day.

i put my hand on his shoulder and told him "i'm not gonna sue you, calm down, i'm too broke to do that anyway, speaking of broke why is this store so godamn expensive?!"

"eh sorry you would have to speak to the manager about that." says what looks to be min jungho by his name tag.

i sigh and take my hand off his shoulder "thats too much work im just gonna go home."

he nods and scurries away, am i that scary?

i exit the store not forgetting to stare back at the people judging me, that store was calling me broke in 50 different languages.

i was about to hop on my bike when i spotted a cool ass motorcycle so naturally i ran over to it.

i ran my hand against the leather wishing i was the lucky person who owned it until i heard a guy yell "what are you doing?!?"

me being scared as fuck panicked and said nothing, when i looked up this man- handsom ass looking man was giving me a look of disgust. he had brown messy hair hanging over his forehead, he was wearing a black shirt with some kind of old rock band on it and ripped black jeans.

"well you wanna tell me why the fuck you were touching my motorcycle, theif." he said while crossing his arms.

"woah, first of all i'm a lot of things but not a godamn theif!" i defended.

"and second i just really like motorcycles so i came over to look."

"you call that looking you were definitely going to steal my motorcycle." he kept insisting.

"what are you gonna do? sue me?" i asked mocking him.

"you little-" he started but was interrupted by a little girl "oppa i found some flowers for you- oh who is this?" she asked eyes big, her brown hair was messily tied up in a ponytail and she was wearing a blue t-shirt two sizes too big with pink shorts and a white mask covering her mouth since the dust in korea is really tryna kill us today.

as soon as the guy saw her his face immediately lit up "dont mind him he is just a stranger lets go to that ice cream place you like~" he said in soft sweet voice different from the one he had 5 seconds ago.

he grabbed her hand and they both got on the bike but before they left he made sure to give me glare.

what a bipolar bitch he is. i angrily walk to my ragity old bike and start peddling as fast as i could out of anger. First it was that stupid store then a guy calling me a theif. i need food.

i stopped my bike in front of my house and rang the doorbell hoping my mom was home and making dinner.

she opened the door with a smile but when she saw me she looked disappointed "oh its you" she said teasingly.

"i'm really feeling the love mom." i said sarcastically whilst walking into the house.

"mom did you make dinner?" i asked hopefully.

"ha, no i have other things to do then cook for you, besides i already made dinner for your brother." she responded

"can you please make me something." i begged getting down on my knees.

"get up boy you're not five anymore so stop being lazy and make an egg or something godamn." she said clearly done with my bullshit.

"fine." i pouted.

she pinched my cheek smiling and said "good, now dont be too loud cause im catching up on my show."

as she walked away i shouted jokingly "i hope your show gets canceled!"

"you better hope your ass it doesn't!" she yelled back then closed her door.

to most people our relationship might seem weird but its how i've grown up. honestly i love having a single mom she is probably one of the strongest people i know.

after i eat the ramen i made, i walk to my room and undress i look at my reflection in the mirror and start flexing my muscles but quickly realize they ain't there

                       ...........

so instead i look at my handsome face ;)

i lay down and start to play an old rnb playlist which helps me fall right to sleep.

                       •———•

wow another story 🤩 i hope you guys like the first chapter even though much didn't happen it will be like that for a few chapters so it's not so rushed.      
                      -author <3