chapie threce

-seungmin

"hyunjin why can't you fucking notice my fat crush on you and fall in love with me." i whined to myself looking at hyunjin's instagram.

"lil bro!" my older brother chan yelled opening the door of my room.

"can't you see i'm doing something!" i replied turning around to face the annoying aussie.

"someone's a little sassy, anyways my friends are coming over so try not to embarrass me." he said about to close my door and leave.

"wait! what friends?" i asked desperately, hoping hyunjin was coming over.

"why do you care all of a sudden?" chan asked suspiciously.

"well since its so important for you to know hyunjin and minho are coming over."

"REAL- i mean okay whatever bye now." i corrected myself closing the door.

"so weird" i heard chan mumble walking away from my room.

you see i've had the biggest crush on hyunjin since junior year and i am now a senior.

chan goes to this modeling college and he has so many attractive friends but hyunjin isn't like all of them he is so goofy and extra and nice not to mention his incredible visuals- oh god im rambling i thought to myself snapping out of it.

the one thing that breaks my heart is that hyunjin seems to really like my brother and not in a platonic way.

he comes over all the time and is all over chan hugging him. one time i walked by my brothers room and they were cuddling.

and the worst thing is he calls me "the little brother he's never had" NOT EVEN A FRIEND A BROTHER AND A LITTLE ONE AT THAT.

why does chan have to be so attractive and likable i groaned frustrated with my pathetic ass.

i wish i could stop liking hyunjin but i can't as cliche as it sounds i literally fell in love at first sight.

if my brother knew this he would probably tell hyunjin and that would make him uncomfortable resulting in hyunjin never coming over again.

now feeling depressed i tied up my hair so it wouldn't be in my face not caring how i looked and put on a comfortable hoody paired with some sweatpants. he isn't coming that soon i convinced myself going downstairs to get a tub of strawberry icecream.

after falling down the stairs like the Klutz i am i slid down the hall way in my pikachu socks and finally made my way to the kitchen.

i impatiently opened the freezer getting out the tub of strawberry ice cream and grabbing a spoon from the drawer.

since my fat ass couldn't wait till i got to my room to eat the icecream i threw off the top and went ham.

"ayo chaAaAn im here!" i heard a voice yell from the front door. make no mistake that voice was hyunjin's.

before i could blast to my room hyunjin walked into the kitchen, minho by his side and started laughing when he saw me midway shoving ice cream in my mouth.

"oh my god minnie thats so cute." he said pointing and laughing.

the comment made me blush for a moment but i soon realized he probably didn't mean it in a romantic way.

after a few seconds of minho and hyunjin hysterically laughing at me chan came down the stairs wondering why his friends were taking so long.

i swallowed the rest of the icecream in my mouth and decided to just awkwardly wave at minho and hyunjin.

"oh hey chan." hyunjin said seeming to now be nervous.

i sighed realizing hyunjin definitely likes my brother.

"hey hyunjin and minho." chan returned with a wave.

"we were just laughing at your little brother shoving ice cream down his throat." minho laughed recalling what had just happened.

embarrassed i looked down deciding to head to my room and cry about how humiliating that was, then watch some anime to cheer me up.

"SUENGMIN WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER MY TEXTS!" an angry jisung yelled barging into my house, with a confused woojin following behind him.

how the fuc- why are they here i thought to myself, its not the first time since we are practically brothers at this point.

"wait why is this bitch here!?" jisung says pointing at minho with a disgusted expression.

"my name is minho not "this bitch" minho responded looking annoyed.

"hey chan and handsome dude i don't know." jisung said eyeing hyunjin up and down.

"uh hi im woojin, jisung dragged me here." woojin stated smiling awkwardly.

great not only did i embarrass the crap out of myself but my friends just feel the need to embarrass me even more.

"hi woojin and jisung my name is hyunjin." he introduced.

"oh hi woojin i haven't seen you before are you a new friend of seungmins?" chan asked suddenly taking an interest in woojin.

"well i've known him for a while he just usually comes over to my house." woojin explained.

"oh really did you just move here or something i haven't seen you around either." chan said still taking an odd interest in woojin.

this looked like it bothered hyunjin a bit because he started to bite his lip looking at the ground.

"no i've been here for a while its just no one really notices me." woojin laughed sadly.

"aww im sorry i didn't mean to offend you or anything." chan regretfully said.

feeling bad for hyunjin i decided to end their conversation "guys lets go to my room."

jisung ran up the stairs dragging woojin along with him to my room.

if i can't have him he should at least be happy with someone he likes. i thought to myself getting ready to rant to jisung and woojin in my room.

                        •———•

heyo updates are gonna be a little slow im really sorry                                         -author

                                        -author