chapie once

-felix

im so tired of jisung always hidding his boyfriend from me.

every time i ask about him he either says he will talk about it later or give me vague answers.

what if he doesn't have a boyfriend and he's selling drugs! or he might be a male prostitute! i thought panicked.

that would explain why he's gone for so long and at night on top of that.

i have to follow him or else he's gonna go to jail!

when jisung got far enough to where he wouldn't see me i got on my skateboard and started to follow him.

after a while of following him i was about to give up because damn wherever he is going is far as hell, i thought my legs about to give out.

when i started to see fancy big buildings and people who where covered in designer clothes i realized we were in the rich part of town.

why would he be here? does he have a sugar daddy!? how much is he getting paid? oh god.

he stopped at an expensive apartment building and then went inside.

i decided to leave my skateboard outside since the rich people would probably yell at me if i didn't.

when i stepped inside the apartment,more like palace if im being honest, it had a big chandler in the middle of the ceiling, a bunch of white couches, fancy rugs, and abstract paintings that cost more than my life.

shit! im getting distracted i have to follow jisung i reminded myself.

i saw jisung go up to the guy at the front desk and heard him say "floor 3 room #104." the guy nodded then jisung went inside the elevator.

i kept a mental note of the room and floor and took the other elevator.

when i got to the floor jisung was already way ahead of me. he got to the room unlocking it with this keycard thing and walked inside.

i quickly but quitely ran over to the door to hear what was going on.

when i put my ear to the door i couldn't hear anything because they were talking pretty lowly but at times i would hear jisung talk in a disgusting baby voice for some reason.

the other voice sounded like a man around my age but you never know he could be a 70 year old sugar daddy that sounds young, i thought still suspicious.

soon the voices were starting to sound clearer and i heard the man say "jisung oppa is gonna take care of you now jira." who is jira? why is jisung taking care of her? after a few seconds of confusion i heard the door knob being opened.

panicked, i ran to the elevator and hid behind the wall peaking from the corner. i stared at the strange man locking the door waiting for him to turn around so i could see who it was.

when he turned around he looked like a highschooler and a handsome one at that. i guess jisung wasn't lying about his boyfriend, but how did he get someone THAT good looking to like HIM, i thought.

but something still bothered me, why were they talking in that baby voice, and who is jira- THEY HAVE A DAUGHTER! i thought my eyes widening.